Zoeyj1123

Earthbound souls

Earthbound souls

Hello!

ive always felt very connected to earthbound souls ever since I was a child. Only once have I ever felt any of them harbored any ill will towards me. I would talk to them, which would intern make, and I believe these lost souls, feel better. I’ve recently been wondering how I can help these lost souls pass on. Is there anybody able to provide guidance on this subject? All opinions welcome. Thank you:)

If they speak to you and you can understand their language, then there is a good chance that they are seeking resolution. 

I've talked about souls not crossing over in one of my posts. I can link it here if you can't find it.

This topic have always bothered  me greatly for some reason. 

On 1/25/2019 at 4:18 PM, Zoeyj1123 said:

Earthbound souls

Hello!

ive always felt very connected to earthbound souls ever since I was a child. Only once have I ever felt any of them harbored any ill will towards me. I would talk to them, which would intern make, and I believe these lost souls, feel better. I’ve recently been wondering how I can help these lost souls pass on. Is there anybody able to provide guidance on this subject? All opinions welcome. Thank you:)

Hi Zoey,

I once had a (dark in color) spirit in a house I bought. He seemed very upset about the construction I was doing. He kept walking up to the door, banging the walls a little, and I saw his full darkish spirit standing outside my large window on the deck one morning.  I finally got a little intimidated when he was banging on the walls and roof at 2 in the morning. I explained to him that his wife had moved to a condo and I told him which town, but explained I didn't know anymore than that. (He had died there of cancer before she sold me the house). I told him that I lived there now and that he needed to leave. I saw him on the edge of the woods in my minds eye and then he disappeared into the woods and I never heard from him again. I am afraid I was coming from a mostly selfish point of view so I am not sure what became of him.

Hi Zoeyj1123,

I think that In helping yourself you will be helping them (and any living people you come into contact with) - so my suggestion would be to do some thinking about what part (or parts) of yourself you'd like to help pass on? As I understand it, we can only ever attract to us people, situations, experiences (or Earthbound souls) who resonate with our frequency. So in working on yourself you might be helping them too?

Feel free to disregard if none of the above resonates.

L1on.