Broken_Mirror33

Hacking Reality (for reals) - Probability Engineering

Hacking Reality (for reals) - Probability Engineering

Is there a way to hack reality and, if so, what is it?

With the rise of Quantum Theory (QT) we have seen a glimpse into the fundamental architecture of the Universe. We have witnessed bizarre properties of matter that defy our sense of logic and reasoning. The overarching question that remains is whether or not these strange properties apply to reality on the macro level (the level of General Relativity) as they do to reality at the micro level (the level of Quantum Mechanics).

There are primarily two schools of thought on this. Theoretical Physicists like Michio Kaku believe the equations of Quantum Mechanics (QM) are wrong, though we're not exactly sure how. Theoretical Physicists like Brian Greene, however, believe that the apparent disjoint between General Relativity and QM is merely an illusion. Others think that the strange properties we observe at the micro level cancel each other out on the macro level (the level of Classical Mechanics or Newtonian Physics). But if the apparent disjoint between General Relativity (our current understanding of Newtonian Physics) and Quantum Theory is, in fact, an illusion, how can we apply what we know about Quantum Mechanics to complex systems at the macro level?

There is some evidence to suggest the disjoint between the Theory of Relativity and QT is an illusion. For instance, the principle of quantum superposition can be observed with the naked eye, suggesting this principle of QM applies to complex systems at the macro level. If this sounds too remarkable to be true, recent evidence suggests the Arrow of Time, itself, can be reversed! (There's nothing in the laws of physics that says this can't happen!)

Thus, Probability Engineering is the experimental application of principles of QT to complex systems at the macro level! In essence, we're applying what we know about the universal architecture in order to "hack" reality.

This sounds a lot like using mathematics to "cast spells" and rightly so. In fact, this is the radical new direction of contemporary witchcraft! And the tools of the trade are QM and Chaos Math!

Edited by Broken_Mirror33

To anyone interested in this topic, here are some documentaries that I highly recommend:

Physics:

Einstein Documentary

Brian Greene - Quantum Theory

Brian Greene - Illusion of Time

Einstein's Nightmare Documentary

Chaos:

Chaos Theory

Mandelbrot - Hidden Dimension

Secret Life of Chaos

add link; style

Back in the days, witches wore fancy hats and carried long broomsticks. Today, they wear an expensive suit and carry a science degree. Personally, I'm very intrigued by the concept, it's something I've been pondering about from time to time. In some instances, we already have done so I'd say, for example intentionally using the law of attraction is a pretty straight-forward probability-manipulation. But can we do even better? Can we find a more effective, faster way to rig the universe to our favor? Just, how far can we take this really? Questions, that need a definite answer!

• Like 1

What Quantum Theory teaches us is that the deterministic world view of General Relativity is an illusion. There is a sense in which the Moon doesn't exist when we're not looking at it. We need to give up the idea of a nonlocal, mind independent reality in favor of a mind dependent local reality.

It teaches us that reality at its core is truly unknowable or at least uncertain. In the double-slit experiment the probability function doesn't collapse into a definite local state until it's measured. So again, this alludes to the illusory nature of a nonlocal, mind independent reality in favor of a mind dependent local reality. Hence, reality is a conditional relation between mind and its object.

spelling

Einstein said that's madness how can the moon not be there when we don't look at it. this was called spooky action at a distance. but i guess its what we don't know that can be manipulated. much easier and what we do changes the way we think. a true story. boss walks in "say why are you late?"  the man says "well i'm early". the boss was testing him so he said to his boss " you know your about as intelligent as Einstein." "thanks" his boss said wondering why everyone in the room was laughing. he had a dog named Einstein everyone new that but his boss

soz let me explain what spooky action at a distance is if you do something to one atom the twin must follow. ill just show you the vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGF34iPfPDY&t=12s

• Downvote 1

So nothing exists to a blind person? LOL... Too make it easier... from birth....  (Levity, with a kernel of truth)

Do you mean to see something or imagine it? Quantum theory deals with probability, which if you think about it. Probability is a form of measurable uncertainty or certainty if you like. I think things like the double slit experiment show us the limitation that currently exist in our awareness to reality. Our eye, ears, nose, skin, tongue and even the sophisticated tools are limited; at least in the way we use them. That is where the fuzziness originates. There is much that we cannot see or sense yet. It not to say we will one day know everything, but then again, are you sure we don't know everything an simply don't have the 'tools' to access it yet?  Getting late.... Enjoy the food for thought. 

• Downvote 2

No, you are wrong. You are wrong because you have failed to grasp the argument as did tsunami. The experiment is correct. We have proven Niels Bohr's assertions are correct through the Bell test experiments, which settled the Bohr–Einstein debate. (You did not watch the documentaries that I recommended, therefore, you failed to understand the argument.)

You can, perhaps, argue that the equations of quantum mechanics are incorrect, though no one knows why. However, it is exceedingly difficult to argue that the outcomes of these experiments are wrong.

The outcomes of these experiments are, indeed, shocking and it's in our nature to quickly dismiss them without giving a sufficient reason for doing so. But as I said, repeated experiments make this exceedingly difficult to dismiss so easily. If you understand the implications of these experiments on the underlying nature of reality, you should be perturbed. They are disturbing! But this IS the way reality is at its most fundamental level! (I understand if you don't like it--many physicists don't like it. I'm saying, that's the way it is--deal with it!)

But as it stands, both your arguments are much weaker than mine. In that, it's a pretty radical stance these days to dismiss all of Quantum Mechanics in favor of Newtonian Physics! Or for that matter to say that Relativity makes Quantum Theory false in some way.

Furthermore, when I say 'probability engineering' I'm not suggesting the ability to 'predict' complex systems such as the weather. From what we know about Chaos Theory that is quite literally impossible. Chaos is by definition out of range of predictability.

What this is is a theoretical framework for Chaos Magic (or contemporary witchcraft). In order to set forth a theory to explain parapsychological phenomena or how such phenomena may actually exist.

Assuming phenomena such as the law of attraction are real, how can we increase our odds of success? Or can we?

Han Solo was quite on top of things, as he saw where I was going with this... That's using the Source Han!

No. You don't understand my reply at all. Try again. If I have some time, I might try to explain it a little clearer.  Some of your replies are not far from where I'm at in my own theories, really just hypothesis.

Try a few questions to test your resilience . No fear as math isn't required. Answer in any fashion you wish.

1. Is it mathematically possible for a completely randomized system to exhibit order?

2. Lets say No. 1 is just a single event. Same question. In succession. Event 1, event 2, event 3, ad infinitum.....

Wrap your mind around that. I'm still working on this one. 

3. Some more important things to ponder:

a. What does one actually mean when one says that something occurs randomly. 

b. What is meant by the term chaos or chaotic as opposed to order? 

Go beyond the dictionary definition.  Difficult, isn't it?

Every theory is based upon SOME assumption and a lot of PRESUMPTIONS, some of which are unknown to the experimenter. Be careful when you say X is proven correct or that a debate is settled. Why else would we continue to do experiments?  You're in my realm now.

In a thousand years, the debates could very well be viewed like Newtonian physics is today. Primitive and effective for some thing, but only a part of the whole story (which was found to operate only under special circumstances). Ad infinitum...

I don't dismiss Quantum Mechanics or the experiments done. I question the interpretation of the results of certain experiments. Have scientist tested every conceivable explanation. (Loaded question alert).

Are you afraid to explore other possibilities?  I prefer to leave a debate open until I am a god and that is not happening anytime soon.

How much do you know about error analysis? Has EVERY source of error in the experiments been eliminated?  If you even start to mention 'likelihood' you've lost the argument then and there. Chained butterfly effect.

Anyway, I'm outta here. Back to my quiet world.

• Haha 1

I feel danger I have a feeling it's possible its happened to me I'm not sure if I've actually traveled to different dimensions. Alternative realities...I've come to the conclusion that it's just left over energy and it's dead energy and I can still manipulate it and move there but I can move back but I'm not sure If it's safe. I have scary stories lol maybe it's my imagination though idk this stuff is confusing