remembering long ago dreams

What does it mean when at a completely random moment, a dream will pop into my head that I had 10 years ago.  This happens often with dreams from so long ago.  It happens anytime of day.  I always wonder if this is the anniversary of the dream I had.  Any thoughts?

• Like 2

Unless you wrote the dream down with a date, you probably will never really know if it's a dream's anniversary or no... I have dreams that I remember since I was 5-6... they are mostly about flying over something like a desert and ocean. My grandma told that when children grow, they fly. 

It's interesting that you can remember. I would look if there is a correlation between your memory and what's currently going on in life.

• Like 2

I have experienced this and wondered the same things as you. In seeking higher guidance I have discovered that, biologically, your brain synapse frequencies are tuned in to the same 'channel' as they were when you had the dream. Do you recall your emotional states from the memory moment or from your dream? That could be more significant than the actual events or details.

Every time it happens, I wish it meant something super significant, but so often it's just a memory - like that 8th grade lock in or those three Rhode Island license plates. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/24/2019 at 8:03 AM, Barbara Moore said:

remembering long ago dreams

What does it mean when at a completely random moment, a dream will pop into my head that I had 10 years ago.  This happens often with dreams from so long ago.  It happens anytime of day.  I always wonder if this is the anniversary of the dream I had.  Any thoughts?

I experienced this to the point I am able to remember almost all of my dreams ever made since I was born inside the being typing these lines. 

To me it may come from a natural and easier connection and access to Akashic Records. But also a random one for I can't access them by will :)

• Like 1