Sign in to follow this  
Cjrussell12

Completion Process not working

Completion Process not working

Hello Guys, 

ive been trying the completion process for a very long time now and nothing has worked for me. I am getting no help and i don’t know what to do. I’ve been doing it for a half a year now and nothing has helped 

@Cjrussell12
Hey, Teal would say that you can't get it wrong when you do The Completion Process - however what I think is happening with you is that you can't get past certain points. Am I right?
Are you doing this alone or do you have someone trustworthy helping you?
The reason I ask this is because while it is meant to ultimately be a self-help technique, in the initial stages it pays to utilise a CPCP to guide you into this process as there are some mental blocks we can encounter that prevent the process from working to the solution. This is a common thing so it's not like you should give up.

And I notice you use the word "try". Often we can say to ourselves we try to do something which when you analyse it, it actually means we have not given it 100%.
In doing the Completion Process by yourself this also is understandable.
So my suggestion is you invest in yourself by searching for a suitable CP on www.thecompletionprocess.com site and read a Bio or two of all the CPs there, then choose someone you deem suitable to help you with a CP session or two.
What you'll find is that any CP there has had past traumas they have worked on and so that any person who is a match to your truamas or problems is eminently suitable to address your similar issues as they understand and can fully support your through this.

Good luck on your journey.

• Like 1

I thank you so much for your help. Im not sure I’ll be able to get a CP session. I have spent so much money on doing the completion process and i have spent so much time on doing this that I’m not sure i can do it any longer. I have given my absolute all to this. I am 2000 in debt trying to get this right and it still has not worked. I will keep trying but I’m not sure how much longer i can go. I have so many questions but no one will answer me. 

If you know anyone that can give me some personal help please let me know.