Sign in to follow this  
twisted love

sometimes i just feel suicidal and idk why?

8 posts in this topic

Guest

Its ok 

I understand it

I always want to die yet want to live.

In the void I exist and there I see your pain, know your pain.

If you don't actually want to die then why not find something you like worth living for?

We can brainstorm ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

Its ok 

I understand it

I always want to die yet want to live.

In the void I exist and there I see your pain, know your pain.

If you don't actually want to die then why not find something you like worth living for?

We can brainstorm ?

what is worth living for, for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
17 minutes ago, twisted love said:

what is worth living for, for you?

You are ?

I live to bring wisdom to the lost.  

To shine light where darkness reigns supreme.  

Other than this I live to explore.

There is much to be learned and much to be done for those who enjoy doing.

What have you found that brings the most energy out of you in a way that you enjoy?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

You are ?

I live to bring wisdom to the lost.  

To shine light where darkness reigns supreme.  

Other than this I live to explore.

There is much to be learned and much to be done for those who enjoy doing.

What have you found that brings the most energy out of you in a way that you enjoy?

i'm not sure...i'm still exploring i suppose. i've been in a dark place for a long time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
26 minutes ago, twisted love said:

i'm not sure...i'm still exploring i suppose. i've been in a dark place for a long time. 

I understand.  I was in a dark place my whole life until I was 21 I was so bored with life I just wanted to die.  

I was the most uninspired person you would ever meet I was tired of living how I was.  

Then I explode and all of a sudden the next day I have a new set of habits and the old ones were gone I couldn't do them anymore.

I began meditating and that helped me regain my balance.  

Right after I woke up and right before I went to sleep.  

I still do it.

You should try that 

Do you have any meditation music you like?

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this