Gothfey2

female receptivity in relationships

female receptivity in relationships

I have question about the topic Teal addresses in this video of insights: https://tealswan.com/premium/feel/female-receptivity-in-relationahips-r537/?page=2&tab=comments 

I submitted this as a comment but I wanted to ask here on the forum as well to see what you think.  SO:  

Could someone explain to me what it looks like more practically for a woman not to pick up the ball when the man drops the ball?? I don't understand what it is we should do instead. I'd like to know because I have to become aware of how I am sometimes (or often?) probably more in the masculine role.  I think I might sometimes make men insecure. But perhaps that is only about their shadows, and not my problem. Or perhaps it IS something I am not aware of in myself that I am doing.  Any thoughts?

Be yourself. People that resonate with you will be comfortable with you and vice versa.

Chasing friends, family, and lovers that aren't a natural fit never works.

Look... I definitely agree with you being yourself. We all have to stay true to who we are. It's okay to try new things as you're learning about a person, but they should do the same for you. 

Something that we shouldn't do in relationships is what I call "de-ball" our men... We should make sure that we don't make them look "weak" in front of their buddies, or purposely embarrass them saying something that would intentionally hurt their "manly feelings". That being said, They shouldn't do that to us either. It's all about being respectful of one another. Whether you or they are trying to be funny or not, I always say, if you're the only one laughing, then it's just not funny; period. Be mindful of your speech towards and about your partner even during arguments. Sticks and stones break bones, but bones can heal... Words can last a lifetime. You deserve respect and so do they.

Something else that we as women are bad about is asking our men to do something, and then getting mad when they don't do it immediately OR we do it ourselves or call in a professional (another form of "de-balling"). Who cares? Unless the world is going to end because that task didn't get completed, does it honestly matter? Ladies, if this is something that is continuously taking place in your home, then it's time for a different solution to your problem because your way isn't working and now it's being done (not done that is...) out of spite and causing more issues. Maybe he needs and extra set of hands to help him with the task, and you were unavailable, etc, either way, don't be quick to judge because if you're honest with yourself, the only reason your upset is because he didn't jump when you said to. Be a team with your man and not his coach; same goes for him!!