.Internal restiance?

Gratitude

Respect

Reverance

.Trust (must be earned)

Patience

Power

Strength

What can I do with OCD and Fear? I'm scared some of the thoughts I was thinking I wish I wouldn't remember them.

Installed a dictionary on my phone and treat this is a game when ever I'm bored. That way instead of stupid fun I'm improving my life 

Follow the Feeling Process?

2.Creativey 

1.Mindfulness

2.Stillnes 

3. "Its okay to say I don't know"

4. Dont act hostile towards evil instead try to understand it.

5. Have evidence then understanding otherwise there is distrust and skepticism.

Why do eastern philosophys hate this? 

5. Liberty 

7. Freedom of speech and thought

8. No more fantasies 

Fun or Love? Am I showing love or simply entertaining them. How do you give to your kids something meaningful and how can you treat them less like a package and more like a human being. 

My Mirror my Shield my Sword.

Dark Ages

Illusion 

Compassion instead of judgement with narcissism

Understanding and Love

Conditioned to be scared because I couldn't trust the world.

Realtionship with God 

Authentic connection 

List of Principles and Virtues 

Christian realtionship with God.

Being a god fearing christian is harmful realtionship.

Tarot and oracale cards are good awakening tools

Hallctination or reality 

What can Philosophy teach us?

Edited by Sagittarius93

No more weird gross thoughts 

The world is what's broken not me

Responseability is with us 

I want to go into denial 

Being out of body made me neglect my body I feel like I cant move and I feel paralyzed

Self Love 

Ugly and beauty in the macrocosm 

Edited by Sagittarius93

I'm stunted emotionally and wounded

Undo conditioning from being scared and searching for answers cause I couldn't trust the world.

All the secrets makes me more unsure of the world.

"I need help" I feel like I'm 6 years old. Then I want to go home. I feel that when I ask for help I get in trouble.

No one believes me so I sabotage myself because I want to prove that they are bad and that I'm the victim

Am I avoiding embarrassment or humiliation rejection tramau 

I want to be saved then I change my mind if they hesitate to help me.I subconsciously want to see the world as good.Im scared and I need help will you help me. I dont want to sabataoge myself. I think I'm tramautized by the embarrassment and humiliation I got from people so my self concept was everthing that other people said about me.

How To Stop Thinking
Step out side the thoughts. By saying "I was thinking about "________"

OCD, Anxiety, Fear, Disturbing thoughts, Dissociatived? Disgusting thoughts. Undo Negative Associations. 

Edited by Sagittarius93

Sorry if its redundant and messy some of it is stuff I read about and it really helped me I hope you guys find use out of it.
1.Mindfulness

2.Stillnes 

3. "Its okay to say I don't know"

4. Dont act hostile towards evil instead try to understand it.

5. Have evidence then understanding otherwise there is distrust and skepticism.

Why do eastern philosophys hate this? 

5. Liberty 

7. Freedom of speech and thought

8. No more fantasies 

Fun or Love? Am I showing love or simply entertaining them. How do you give to your kids something meaningful and how can you treat them less like a package and more like a human being. 

I just realized I failed again so it doesnt matter I wanted to share something but it doesn't matter no one will give me the time to talk me I just feel like some character living in this fucked up place we call reality. I left my mind and moved to my heart which is weird cause now I'm seeing shapes and patterns I'm lost in the matrix. I think I lost all shame to and fear went away but that's cause I won a game lol I finally wrote something about how I feel God I sound so pathetic this is embarrassing 

I hope you believe me cause I feel like an idiot. My boyfriend gas lights me and the only reason I'm doing this is cause I was in hell like scary delusions,hallucinations and sycronities.

My sczicoaffective is pretty much healed though I was in a alternate perceptial reality that I thought was the real one  but it wasnt it. Saw the issues I was seeing were not real problems but it turns out they solved something else and they matched out to some of teals teachings

• Like 1

I'm trying to become an angel of light I found a starting point I'm going to have to treat this as the way it's going to be the rest of my life I guess

I'm ezaggarating when I saw game. I'm really toxic and crazy I'm sorry 

• Like 1