Sign in to follow this  
tsunami

ok so being spoiled or taking things to serious?

ok so being spoiled or taking things to serious?

i want to know what everyone thinks really about "spoiled" and seriousness. from a stand point of my own observation i feel like people who joke distance fear in a way from motivation to change in the moment they create a reality that is fearless through the art of comedy. or is laughing a release of fear 

I believe laughing can be a release.  But it can also be spiritual bypassing.  

No hard and fast rule.  Answers in life never seem to be simple.  Seems to me that very time I feel like I have found an answer, I discover that that answer only applies part of the time, and I discover that I didn’t completely understand the question. 

9 hours ago, Scot said:

I believe laughing can be a release.  But it can also be spiritual bypassing.  

No hard and fast rule.  Answers in life never seem to be simple.  Seems to me that very time I feel like I have found an answer, I discover that that answer only applies part of the time, and I discover that I didn’t completely understand the question. 

this is how i live

On 1/16/2019 at 12:44 PM, Scot said:

..very time I feel like I have found an answer, I discover that that answer only applies part of the time, and I discover that I didn’t completely understand the question.

OMG, so very true! 😄😄