BLACK_0C3AN

Does anybody read palms?

@BLACK_0C3AN your hand is very clean...it shows you are a clean hearted person. Arched fingers shows secretive activities. Mole near heart line shows you are looking for a mate. No heath issues because you have just started exercising. Besides all these accurate observations your hand needs little bit of...

Carving :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

@Teena yes...i start with palm and then forget what i am doing. Slowly i start taking interest in the person itself and always want to see other hidden lines :D

3 minutes ago, Amit said:

yes...i start with palm and then forget what i am doing. Slowly i start taking interest in the person itself and always want to see other hidden lines :D

@Amit ah now you are talking! I was shocked to hear you are palm reader ...I knew something else was going on for sure :laughing-yahoo-emoticon::laughing-yahoo-emoticon::laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

@Teena    :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

Hand is just a body part....one page. There is whole book in front of you...then what one should do? Especially a studious person like me???

Book must be enjoyed :laughing-yahoo-emoticon::laughing-yahoo-emoticon::laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

19 minutes ago, Amit said:

Hand is just a body part....one page. There is whole book in front of you...then what one should do? Especially a studious person like me???

Book must be enjoyed :laughing-yahoo-emoticon::laughing-yahoo-emoticon::laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

@AmitDon't judge a book by its' first page :P 

3 minutes ago, Amit said:

Haha...u r right!

That has happened few times :D

@Amit  lol www.sorry.com    hahaha keep turning my friend 

This place i thought as hook up place for intellectuals...but sadly we have to just satisfy ourselves by the first page only >:(

48 minutes ago, Amit said:

This place i thought as hook up place for intellectuals...but sadly we have to just satisfy ourselves by the first page only >:(

@Amit Contentment is the Bliss.

30 minutes ago, Amit said:

@Garnet your ring is very bright...i am almost blinded!  

Cant see beyond that ring

Hehe. Very funny :D

Anyway, i am not a palm reader but i know that every hand is a life story.

Here's mine.

When i was about 9 i burned my left hand with hot water and lost good portion of my skin, lol  On a photo i can see that my thumb is still a little bit "dry" ?

From when i was about 15 to 22 years old I've had eczema. It slowly progressed. At one point it's gotten so bad, i was bleeding alive. I had to sleep with gloves on full of medicine and oils just so i could make it through a day again. 

Those who grew up with me and saw my hands about 6 years ago, couldn't believe the change. They told me that i probably possess a secret to skin regeneration or something like that. Well... i don't know. Maybe i am just lucky :D