Soul Merging??

I've had this feeling with two almost three people. The first one our (college) class was on a tour and he was standing behind me. I started feeling like I liked his energy and I guess I kinda slipped into it and it felt like I was one with him. All my anxiety went away, I felt completely safe, comfortable. For a while after whenever he would stand closeish the feeling would come back. The second was my boss, were just on break talking and I've gotten close to that feeling before with him. All the sudden it happened, same feeling, like we were on the same wavelength. Now it's almost happened with another guy and I still have no idea what this is but I love it. I've heard about soul merging with twin flames... The first one was completely suprising, we were just acquaintances. Has anyone else experienced this or something like it? I haven't found much online about it and I really want to know if anyone else is feeling this or has any idea what might be going on!

I think they call that Borderline... or Codependency. "Merging" with or wanting to merge your soul with another person doesn't sound romantic, it sounds abnormal. There's something to be said about maintaining healthy boundaries. You should want a partner who's their own unique individual. Someone who compliments you not someone who is you.

• Like 1

I believe I have had the experience you describe maybe twice.  It seems like, when you let the walls down, you can have a feeling of being together inside the same thought.    

I talked to a person who is a psychodynamics therapist.  She said that such occasions are rare.

Here is a group that actually tries to achieve “soul merging”  https://evolutionarycollective.com. they believe they are on the verge on the next evolution of humanity.  Personally I don’t believe that they are necessarily on to anything all that new.  Maybe tantra yoga has it figured out.   I can tell you that I certainly have NOT got it all figured out.

Feel free to private message me.  

Edited by Scot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Broken_Mirror33 said:

Psychodynamics?..

If I understand correctly, it’s similar to psychoanalysis.  The role of the therapist is a little different.   

3 hours ago, Broken_Mirror33 said:

. Oh, I've experienced "Projective Identification" too... Why? Is that what "soul merging" is?... My bad, rofl!!

I googled for “projective identification”.  Nope.  Not the same thing. 

It’s about “letting the walls down”.   But a warning: when you let the walls down, you have to become  more aware of and respect boundaries.   Walls are based in fear that, if possible, it would be better to push past.  Boundaries are based in knowledge of what you need to keep yourself safe.  

• Like 1

"letting your walls down", that's a good way to describe it.  Like you feel completely safe around someone and bam! It was just the weirdest thing and I'm glad someone responded that had experienced the same thing I didn't if anyone was going to respond XD. It just sounds so crazy. Do these people at https://evolutionarycollective.com/ feel like that towards someone all the time? 

On 2/3/2019 at 2:10 PM, CCL123 said:

"letting your walls down", that's a good way to describe it.  Like you feel completely safe around someone and bam! It was just the weirdest thing and I'm glad someone responded that had experienced the same thing I didn't if anyone was going to respond XD. It just sounds so crazy. Do these people at https://evolutionarycollective.com/ feel like that towards someone all the time? 

Many alien civilizations already function this way in the sense that everything is shared, thought, felt at the same time by all its members. Collectiveness is Oneness and happens naturally for them.

One mind, one heart, one soul. (no, it's not communism at all;)

love and cheers,

Deneb

• Like 1