Chakra

Dealing with an entity (help!)

Dealing with an entity (help!)

I thought I was gonna die today, I was shaking in so much pain and been crying off and on since yesterday. How do I get rid of it? I've never experienced this before. It got transfered over from a close bond I have with a friend.

I will do a healing clay mask and go to a tree and ask for protection. I cleansed my crystals and have been playing a healing curses audio on repeat

What else can I do to get rid of it? all the life has been drained out of me. I need help please help me

Entities can be very sticky. Have you looked for someone in your area that can clear you? People that do house clearings can probably help you and usually advertise online.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pecos said:

Entities can be very sticky. Have you looked for someone in your area that can clear you? People that do house clearings can probably help you and usually advertise online.

What I have done is not enough? why dont I have the power to clear it myself?

I have been cleared a few times and what I learned is that there are different types of beings that stick to us. Live people, dead people, past life people, beings from different dimensions, family etc. The person that cleared me used a different process for each type being.

I think we all have the potential to clear but it takes knowledge and practice.