Sign in to follow this  
Mattws111

Oneness is not the ultimate truth of this universe

Oneness is not the ultimate truth of this universe

I have read the article from Teal titled 'Oneness is not the ultimate truth of this universe'.

I know she mentions that spiritual teachings must take into account a possibility of a multi dimensional universe which is fair enough but I am not quite understanding the rest of the article.

Is she saying one one level of this universe, oneness doesn't exist and we are seperate beings?

She made a video on this a few months back. It was quite good. I had the same question at first, but then understood what she was saying. The idea of 'oneness' is real for the created universe where we experience parts, but in essence, when all parts are together as one, they are null. So our nature is nothing, not one. But since one and nothing are the same, you can say the idea is really as a reminder not to get lost in the idea of oneness as the highest truth, when it's only half the story.

• Like 2

I would say, Oneness is not the ultimate truth of the Universe because Quantum Physics *breaks* the relativity of Oneness. The Quantum world isn't relative, which means the causes and conditions of the relative world simply do not apply. Yet, we still don't know what this means for reality on the whole. It is a mystery we cannot solve. The ultimate truth of the Universe is literally ineffable! We can only stand there in awe!

• Like 2

Just because it's a mystery we haven't solved doesn't mean we can't solve it. With Teal and others opening us up to a healthier view of our selves and future generations building on current theory we may learn to see far deeper into the mysteries of the universe. I think the current work on Quantum Gravity and 8D Quasi-crystals may be the key to unlock some of these mysteries. Have you seen how similar the diagrams of the 8D Quasi-crystals are to Teal's frequency paintings and Buddhist mandalas?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

True. I haven't researched into Quantum Gravity, I'm afraid. However, I am aware of the recent detection of gravity waves. In my opinion, this demonstrates Minkowski spacetime is merely a mathematical model. Because if you have gravity waves to explain gravity, what need is there for the fourth-dimensional manifold of spacetime?

I've never really bought into the idea of time as the fourth dimension. To me, it seems like a category error, because what 'dimensionality' is there to the concept of time? It's absurd. I believe as Einstein did in his original theory that time is an illusion; nothing more than a human construct. (For that matter, space may be an illusion too, but that's another story.)

Of course, there's still the issue of exactly how gravity waves "pull" other objects into it. The most compelling paper I've read indicates this "pulling" is an illusion, and that in fact these gravity particles "push" objects down toward the center; giving the illusion of a pulling effect. Then there's the view that both propositions are equally absurd, because how can particles of such tiny mass pull such massive objects as stars and planets towards one another? This is assuredly a mystery that, perhaps, one day will be explained by Quantum Gravity.

P.S. The Quasi-Crystals do look remarkably similar to Teal's frequency paintings.

Edited by Broken_Mirror33
grammar; add comment

I've watched Quantum Gravity Research's video on quasicrystals and it's fascinating stuff. Particularly, the idea of the Golden Ratio being the fundamental constant of nature. 😉

As for the reasons why we should adopt an 8-Dimensional model to explain our 3D reality, I can't help but quote Einstein:

"Since the mathematicians have invaded the theory of relativity, I do not understand it myself anymore."

~Albert Einstein

Edited by Broken_Mirror33
add link