Jessica Sobey

Borderline Personality Disorder

Yeah I'd like to know more about that, my sister has a Borderline Personality Disorder and it makes me really really worried for her since she does lot of dangerous things... 

• Like 1

Yes please, I wanna know all about bpd, and funny, I have ednos too (as don't fit into any other category aka I kinda fit into all of them at once but not really)

• Like 1

I was diagnosed with bpd. This is only a human label. Why identify with such restricting beliefs? We are so much more than our traumas!

Not to mention the horrible reputation that goes with bpd 🤣... 

I would rather "label" myself as a "starseed" (alien soul,human body) wich I am, wichyou may be as well and wich many of us are, too, on this forum and on the planet...

(What about bpd starseeds then? I guess we rock just like Teal does no matter what;))

❤️

Deneb

Edited by Deneb
  • Like 1

Borderline personality disorder seems to be a serious lack of borders leading to interfering with others, difficulty with social interactions and assuming it's everyone else's problem. Does this result from living with parents who lived vicariously through their children?

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Pastor George said:

Borderline personality disorder seems to be a serious lack of borders leading to interfering with others, difficulty with social interactions and assuming it's everyone else's problem. Does this result from living with parents who lived vicariously through their children?

(edit: just want to stress the danger of labels 

@people:don't identify with the labels they may have given you, you are not thing nor a disease!)

Oh, the problem with what they call "bpd" is that yes, you lack borders BUT you are highly sensitive at the same time and your worst fear is... abandonment:/ 

They invented the word "borderline" to try and describe a state that can't be classified as "madness" yet can't be labelled as "normally funtioning" in terms of...coping with one's emotions.

Yes, the core of it all is a huge trauma of abuse and/or neglect in early childhood.

Things got so bad with term "bpd" and the way it is confused with "psychopathic personality" (the one who really can't care) even leads some doctors to refuse to work with these patients because they are afraid the therapy may become detrimental to them docs.

No kidding Pastor! Isn't this sad? 

The main issue when you "have bpd" is regulating your emotions.

Since the serious traumas that caused it happened at an age where the baby/child could not distinguish itself between what is his/hers and what belongs to their parents.

Everything loss and separation related can trigger a bpd person into... pushing the reset button.

The shifting of moods is also quite different from what they call bipolar: a bipolar holds his mood for days while a typical "bpd" can shift mood ...in minutes (before the healing journey starting) .

From tantrum to despair, from mysterious silence to non stop crying, self harm, risky behavior... 

They tend to seek fusion in relationships and since the fear of loss/abandonment is so deeply rooted (oh God help me on that one) they often are the ones to "break up"relationships.

refuse to identify too much with that painful condition  simply because... I want and need ways out of my pain and labels of this kind are quite harmful.

I hope this helps you understand better what "bpd" feels like Pastor.

love and cheers,

Deneb

PS: Teal DOES hate labels of the mental health as much as I do.  I am sick and tired of trashers using this "borderline" word to describe her as some kind of sick and highly mentally disturbed  fucked up guru. This also hurts me. 

People used to blame demons for everything, now bpd is supposedly the new plague. UH!

Labels are a plague! 

Remember the expression "he/she called me names", this one should become "he/she gaved me labels and labels only"

🐱❤️

Edited by Deneb

On 3/18/2019 at 12:55 PM, Deneb said:

Things got so bad with term "bpd" and the way it is confused with "psychopathic personality" (the one who really can't care) even leads some doctors to refuse to work with these patients because they are afraid the therapy may become detrimental to them docs.

Isn't this sad? 

The main issue when you "have bpd" is regulating your emotions.

Since the serious traumas that caused it happened at an age where the baby/child could not distinguish itself between what is his/hers and what belongs to their parents.

Everything loss and separation related can trigger a bpd person into... pushing the reset button.

The shifting of moods is also quite different from what they call bipolar: a bipolar holds his mood for days while a typical "bpd" can shift mood ...in minutes (before the healing journey starting) .

From tantrum to despair, from mysterious silence to non stop crying, self harm, risky behavior... 

They tend to seek fusion in relationships and since the fear of loss/abandonment is so deeply rooted (oh God help me on that one) they often are the ones to "break up"relationships.

Oh wow.... 

Blessings Deneb. Stay strong. Stay positive. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Garnet said:

Oh wow.... 

Blessings Deneb. Stay strong. Stay positive. 

A river is flowing again...

Thank you Garnet ❤️🙏

• Like 1