Sign in to follow this  
MorningStar9369

I just found my joy its creativity

I just found my joy its creativity

TEAL I EXPERIENCED SENSORY DEPREVATION AND I WAS IN MY SUBCONCIOUS I had it suppressed because of my conditioning from childhood. (I wasnt allowed to follow my internal guidence system)This explains my delusions and crazy story lines that I made. So creativity is my joy..the me I wanted to get back to wasnt really me at all it was the me that wanted to fix the world cause I was sick of experiencing pain so that became my identity but I didnt have any feeling of ownership over myself it was like I was floating though life and i didnt have a purpose 

And I desperately wanted fun and entertainment from buying things but it just made me feel empty and more depressed and it created scary deulisions and hallucinations and so I started attracting more of that because I was following my joy and I didnt know it. I didnt know the creative story I was telling cause it was unknown to my concious 

Edited by Sagittarius93
  • Like 1

My nervous system is rattled I had to post this before I forgot cause I will go into shock from being mentally over whelmed.

I need to have more control and awareness of my unconscious so this will stop happening I look like a joke to 

Edited by Sagittarius93