Sign in to follow this  
boobiejacob

Hello guys, please help me out

Hello guys, please help me out

Hello guys, Hope you are doing well. I work as a web developer in an IT company. I work from 9 to 5. But some days I have to work till 10 to fix the bugs found by the testing team. I feel exhausted after the work. On account of that, I don't get enough time to take care of my house. When I reach the house I sleep right away after taking the shower. Last day I noticed the noise of animals from my attic. This needs to be taken care of. When I searched about this on the internet, I came to know about this animal removal service. Shall I do it myself? or proceed with this service. Anyway, I would like to know your thoughts on this. Thanks in advance.

Just some food for thought. What might I tackle myself.

Mice? Maybe. Racoon? No way. Bears? No way. Reindeer? No way. Bambi. No way. Bees. Watch the bee guy. If its a huge hive, no way.

Joking aside. Animals, even small ones, can be aggressive and dangerous when cornered. Had a squirrel caught in  the deep end of an empty pool.  Frantic as hell.  Finally chased it with a pole to the shallow end where he got out an up a tree. Chattering at me like he was angry from up on a branch. Decided to cool his tool with a bucket of cool water. Swish.  He stopped and stared for a moment, then  scurried into another tree and was gone.  Be careful. Get bitten and  may need to get rabies shots. What about cleanup and repair if necessary. Will you have to drill holes or take something apart? Have they been there long enough to leave droppings. I'll tell you its real fun cleaning up pigeon droppings from the eaves. Just be sure to where glove and a respirator.

First is to identify the creature. If you're not comfortable with even that then consult with a pest control service. Some will capture and release, some will exterminate. Figure out where  you want to go from there.

Take it easy.  Once you work through your bugs and get a lean mean website machine, you should get some satisfaction. Then onto the next set problems.  IT work never seems to end. Happy Holidays.