AM.

"I wish." Topic of wishes. Let's add our embracing energy to each other's wishes.

I wish to have a steady and abundant resource of money that would just come to me, like it comes to children in wealthy and loving families, so I could explore myself in the physical world.

So I could explore myself in the physical world. So I could explore myself in the phusical world. So I could explore myself in the physical world. So I could explore myself in the physical world. So I could explore myself in the physical world. So I could make mistake with money and make fear-triggered unfortunate material choices with no threat of material lack because of it.

So I could explore myself in THE PHYSICAL WORLD.

• Like 1

I wish to be included. I wish loving people who would feel fuller with me in their life to fall into my path.

I wish to experience being a part of.

Edited by Name
  • Like 1

I wish to experience loving human bodies. I wish to be held by a loving male my age. I wish to be held by a loving female my age.

• Like 1

I wish to feel really at home in a environnement that reflect my true self. ♥
And i wish also to meet my spirit animal.

Maybe my spirit animal is somewhere that feels like home.

x

On 1/30/2019 at 3:32 PM, Name said:

I wish people who read my wishes to pause for a minute and truly wish it for me.

Name I really wish all these things for you (so you can explore and enjoy the physical realm)! And for me. And for Karissa.  And for Vaebataille. And for all who will write in this topic. Abundance for all in the way of their choice. In all ways. On Earth! It is overdue. It is time. It is time. Bring it on.