GabijaCij

What Frequency Painting Do You Resonate With?

20 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Wind said:

DRAGON

The thought form of reptilian/serpentine nature that is rampant throughout the world of mythology. They carry the vibration of Magic, Wizdom, DNA Activation, Auspiciousness, Luck, Power, Strength, and the ability to choose in life whether to become malevolent or benevolent in one's actions. They are quite common to run into in the lower levels of out of body experience because they have been a part of the human mind in all cultures around the world for so long.

dragon-teal-eye-print-store.jpg.ed64534b

THAY QUOTE

The vibrational representation of the following quote by Thich Nhat Hanh. "If you look deeply into the palm of your hand, you will see your parents and all generations of your ancestors. All of them are alive in this moment. Each is present in your body. You are the continuation of each of these people."

xthay-quote-teal-eye-print-store.jpg.pag

I also like Human Self Awareness https://tealswan.com/shop/paintings/human-self-awareness

Oh I actually saw the Palm Quote one in person. Beautiful!!!

@GabijaCij this is the first time I actually saw the paintings I like all of them. Is there a longer description for each one? I feel it is so intricate I am sure it takes lots of patience and skills to do that. :) 

6 hours ago, Teena said:

@GabijaCij this is the first time I actually saw the paintings I like all of them. Is there a longer description for each one? I feel it is so intricate I am sure it takes lots of patience and skills to do that. :) 

They have the descriptions that they have.  If you want a longer description meditate on the painting or tune into it. Or put it in your evnvironment and see what happens :P

15 hours ago, GabijaCij said:

They have the descriptions that they have.  If you want a longer description meditate on the painting or tune into it. Or put it in your evnvironment and see what happens :P

@GabijaCij okie I am gonna try one by one. I will start with the drastic change painting :D 

@GabijaCij I wish there was a contest to win a painting :(

now I am thinking 'do I want to compete with someone over a painting' :thinking-yahoo-emoticon:

Edited by Teena

11 hours ago, Teena said:

@GabijaCij I wish there was a contest to win a painting :(

now I am thinking 'do I want to compete with someone over a painting' :thinking-yahoo-emoticon:

Like... a custom painting?

On 7/18/2016 at 9:15 PM, GabijaCij said:

Like... a custom painting?

Just a frequency painting :) 

On 7/22/2016 at 7:17 PM, ste92k said:

@GabijaCij where do you buy the pendants?

I got it at one of Teal's workshops. But we will sell some of them on our store in the near future

• Upvote 1