Sign in to follow this  
Arvi619

Energy Stuck In My Throat HELP!

Energy Stuck In My Throat HELP!

I haven’t really put much attention to my throat up until I had a sore throat.

After some meditation I realized that I had a lot of emotions stirred up in my throat 

I decided to work on opening my throat chakra and listened to a binaural beats throat chakra meditation music and hummed OMMMM to its frequency 

All of a sudden my throat was shaking like crazy but I kept going.

Woke up next day, throat has been constantly shaking, almost spasm like. 

Its been this way for a month so I went to see a doctor and they ruled out any life threatening ailments so now I’m thinking I messed up somewhere doing this chakra opening thing

What do I do plz help me!

WOW,  this is a  great example related to chakras. From understanding, the  blockages of chakras are from 'the other side' [as a general rule]. As  such, what  could be happening is  the throat's  negative energy  that has been  using that   particular part of the body to store itself as a base, is now feeling threatened [for its existence]. Search yoga  techniques  related to the  throat. I do not  think this means you should quit now; on the contrary, it's time to get rid   of this thing for good. Perhaps keep stretching  those  muscles. I have seen  people with throat chakra issues and  it causes them to cough since  the other side keeps visiting them - it is a conscious  entity that uses the nervous system to move  around as much as it  can. It travels only  through the tension though, which  is why you  may  get itchy at times. So  relax your  muscles. Massage the throat (gently). The  counterintuitive  nature  of  relaxation is  sometimes  related to  not working  so hard  to  relax. We, most  of  the time, find that  we  can most  easily  do things  when don't  try to  try. When  you  don't feel  pressured to  do something is when  the  occurence often  most  easily  takes  place. 

• Like 1