Thecelestial

How was 2018 for you? Themes?

How was 2018 for you? Themes?

So the year is coming to a close, i wanted to try and find out what themes people have been going through and if there's similarities across the board 

For me this whole year was a back and forth, an optimism then a downplaying or a blindsiding of that optimism to bring the energy down, like i was having to learn not to expect, not to conclude, not to be ambitious just yet

There were some illusions/false starts where things seemed to be going a certain way, then everything would change, switch sides or be brought into chaos and destruction

Where i had ambition and drive to move things forward, it's like the universe was sending a message of now is not the time

It's like i had to learn to be reactive, bending rather than creating and reaching out

At the same time, i've continued trying to figure out what direction i'm moving in for the future, one intention i'm sure of has remained, anything else that hasn't been authentic or resolute, i'm still in the process of finding and moving there

The last point of finding what i want is the building energy i feel as it relates to teal's 2018 forecast, while i haven't built anything in the tangible world, it was more of a looking to build, continuing with the process of drawing a blueprint of what i want to build, what will work for me

Let me know if you've had similar themes, or any different ones, thanks!

This year we moved to a new place. Again. But this time we moved away from the Coast and settled in the heart of the beautiful mountains. For good! I know for sure the last two houses we lived in were under water thanks to a hurricane back in September. 

Also September marked the calendar in the history our small home-based business because it  officially "opened its doors" at the same time when the houses were drowning. 

• Like 1

For me, in the simplest terms:

Up, and down. Then up, and then down. 

Lots of foundation building (marriage going well, with some rupture and repair at times), still in a job I hate, but which pays the bills, and in which I apparently exceed (it's a job that burns people out, so exceeding, to me, means just... getting through it).

Still always looking for those opportunities for change, but whenever a big opportunity comes, something overlooked rears its head and the excitement about the opportunity fizzles out in the mix...

Made a lot of friends though, and rebuilt a lot of very old bridges that had rotted away from disuse! Socially, big improvements.

I suppose your post conveys a similar feeling, overall... not the time for those big changes to eventuate yet. Still just building foundations, and finding what works. Trying to pick a direction for change, seeing what direction might work, and what I actually want out of those changes...

Edited by Done Now
  • Like 2

My 2018 was spent in healing and I plan on continuing this process. Since 2016 my body has been recuperating from radiation and toxins that were deliberately placed upon and injected into my body by a co-worker who is unstable and had gotten possessed by Enki, the Sumerian deity; monotheistic religions know him as 'Satan'. 

Every ounce of negative energy rid from your own body is a step towards purifying the entire globe and atmosphere. As such, I see no problems seeing that as a resolution.  

• Like 1