Anna_Meintani

Talking about sex to children (primary school age)

Well, I would start by saying that it begins with a very special connection between two people and after getting to know eachother which could take anywhere from one month to years down the road; eventually when an if they both decide that it is right they will agree to both want sex and will proceed. The next step would be to explain the process which is under your descretion since you can go the physical route or spiritual/emotional or both, for a nine year old I personally would let her know that the physical aspect is just as important but wont be useful to be aware of now (unless you believe she is ready or she insists) than I would go on to explain each aspect and the more comfortable you are the more it will come out with ease (theres really no right or wrong way of doing this) somethings do work better than others for different people. Also practice talking to yourself in the mirror, the more comfortable you are not only will it come out better but your daughter will feel more confident/comfortable on the subject ❤

Much love!

Edited by karissa.olson87

On 12/19/2018 at 7:16 PM, karissa.olson87 said:

Well, I would start by saying that it begins with a very special connection between two people and after getting to know eachother which could take anywhere from one month to years down the road; eventually when an if they both decide that it is right they will agree to both want sex and will proceed. The next step would be to explain the process which is under your descretion since you can go the physical route or spiritual/emotional or both, for a nine year old I personally would let her know that the physical aspect is just as important but wont be useful to be aware of now (unless you believe she is ready or she insists) than I would go on to explain each aspect and the more comfortable you are the more it will come out with ease (theres really no right or wrong way of doing this) somethings do work better than others for different people. Also practice talking to yourself in the mirror, the more comfortable you are not only will it come out better but your daughter will feel more confident/comfortable on the subject ❤

Much love!

Thank you very much for your comment, I will use it as food for thought...♥️&☀️