Brit Ocean

Dimensions

Dimensions

I just submitted these questions to @askteal 

What are the different dimensions that exist? Why and how are they numbered? What are the characteristics of each one? Are they experienced differently for every individual embodiment, or is one’s own presence in a particular dimension obvious?

• Like 1

Thanks for posting these questions.  I think the answers to these questions will help with fully understanding Teals videos and teaching  (which are amazing btw) content that reference these topics . Keeping in mind this info might already exist somewhere but I just can't find it at the moment.

• Like 2

Teal talks about the concept of 'dimensionality' in this one: Oneness is Not the Ultimate Truth of the Universe

As far as I can discern these dimensions deal with separateness and oneness.

Here's my own take on the matter:

We live in a world of polarity. Source only fractures into dualities, never in 3's or 4's. For example, we only know of the concepts of good and evil. It is inconceivable for Source to "know" about some third category that stands in a perfect trilateral relation to good and evil, but is neither! Realize, we can only define such a category in terms of good and evil, but we cannot envisage a third possibility. It is beyond the capacity of Source to know itself in such a way.

We falsely believe we "know" of such trinities, such as the Holy Trinity. But even that is a mystery we cannot solve. However, because Source only fractures into dualities the Trinity cannot be a true trinity. It must therefore be a unity--i.e. Oneness!

Edited by Broken_Mirror33
spelling; grammar; prose