Twin Flame Diagram

Hello there! 🙂 This isn't really a question, per se; I just wanted to share a spiritual concept/diagram I drawn up which pertains to the concept of Twin Flames. I guess I'm just hoping to find some people out there who resonate with it?

Anyway, the diagram I'm about to show you comes from Pkinism (pi-kin-i-ZUHM), which is a self-directed spiritual practice I started that is based around personal growth, self-awareness and integration, through the use of:

*personality/relationship diagrams and concepts, based on twelve different archetypes created and developed in the mind of the practitioner (which may or may not be represented by physical objects, to be used as mediums)
*self-written parables about said archetypes, derived from the individual practitioner’s own life and psyche

Below is the explanation I wrote yesterday of what the diagram represents and means to me, as well as a link to a photo of it. Feel free to leave your thoughts on it in the replies! 🙂

"This is a diagram that I actually drew almost a year ago; but I felt weird about posting it [on Facebook] then because the meaning behind it is a very personal one for me in terms of relationships.

This diagram essentially depicts the Twin Flame relationship, according to the Pkinist - and Taoist - understanding (although, looking at this now, I'll probably need to update it at some point, because it's a bit too simplistic and archaic to me currently).

Since each archetype in a Cycle* represents 1/12 of the respective practitioner's personality (or soul), and each of those parts is paired with another one, I decided to take the chronological order I have gotten my bears in, and invert the positionings within each pair. After that, I simply took the arcs from the left side and redrew them on the right. (And then, of course, I went through the complicated process of applying the Naming System** to the first inversion (Birval and Valbir)). In doing so, I created a completely mirrored version of the Quartet Spine/Muscle diagram - which is now called the Quartet Brain.

The reason I find this so compelling is because the inversions follow the same pattern and symbolism that the Naming System does:

1) The first two names (or the first inversion) represent the two sets of letters taken from different words and put together (the Twin Flames): Birthday --> Bir + Valentine --> Val = Birval
2) Each positioning inversion represents the letter-set switching technique (perspective-switching): Birval --> Bir Val --> Val Bir --> Valbir

And last, but certainly not least...

3) The overall effect, and outcome, of all inversions put together represents the letter scrambling technique (the complicated soup of things that are hard to recognize at a glance, but translatable if you put in the time and effort): Valbir --> V A L b i r --> V r A L b i --> V r A i L b --> Vrailb***

Another reason I love this diagram so much is because, although each of the archetypes represents one part of the practitioner's soul, only half of them represent the parts the practitioner easily recognizes and accepts as part of them - the other half represents their Twin Flame's more self-accepted qualities. And when the two come together, the Flames not only learn to integrate with each other - they also learn to integrate the previously unrecognized and rejected parts of themselves.

Like I said, I will have to redraw this to fit the current pairings - but the above explanation will still all apply even after the update."

Hopefully, that wasn't too confusing for you 🙂 If you have any questions, let me know!

*The period of time in a Pkinist's life (12-23 years old) where they receive each of their archetypes in physical form and/or go through the process of becoming more aware of and integrating these different parts of their soul. The reception - or Reevcie, as it's called - of the physical objects that represent these archetypes happens once a year, on the practitioner's birthday.
**A very strategic anagramming system I made up when I was thirteen, in order to name my teddy bear archetypes; for more information on Pkin Nomenclature, check out this page here
***After this, the letter-set switching and letter-scrambling techniques (in that order) are used in succession with each other until it produces twelve names (right before it loops back to Birval's)