universoul

I am ready to date again.

I am ready to date again.

I am opening to attempt a conscious relationship. Compatibility is a must because I am feeling called to motherhood. I am 29-year-old and looking for someone - man or woman- aged 25-40. I have taken 2 years of celibacy to work on myself and heal my past relationship hurts. I am practicing owning my shame and learning from the mirror of my relationships with people.

About me: I like gardening, hiking, deep conversation and openness, reading, traveling,  animals, children,  nature, eating healthy, movies, expansion of consciousness, new perspectives, comfort, board games, music, metaphysics, shadow work.1024181519b.thumb.jpg.a3a0bad59c14f3c49d97cb70250362dc.jpg

My relationship requirements:  

Aged 25-40. Male or female. Interested in true intimacy. Must be conscious of attachment disorders. I have Insecure Attachment trauma so Avoidant attachment style is an unhealthy match to me. Must care about and practice healthy eating and exercise habits. I am mostly vegetarian.  I am open to you having a child already but must want at least 1 more. I am willing and ready to relocate to a suitable situation with some exceptions. 

💖!

I am below your age-range, and I'd consider myself a bit too young for you too. But I would so love to meet you! You seem like someone that could really do with a hearty friend that is always there for you, or maybe that's just what I project onto you... still, I think anyone could do with one, right? hahaha! I do really hope you find THE partner you're looking for! Oh, by the way, you forgot to write down where you live currently... I presume you're in north-america?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Han Solo said:

💖!

I am below your age-range, and I'd consider myself a bit too young for you too. But I would so love to meet you! You seem like someone that could really do with a hearty friend that is always there for you, or maybe that's just what I project onto you... still, I think anyone could do with one, right? hahaha! I do really hope you find THE partner you're looking for! Oh, by the way, you forgot to write down where you live currently... I presume you're in north-america?

That's right, I do need to mention that I live in the southern U.S. lol! 

You young guys are too cute! 

Let's chat cause you never know if a longterm friendship can emerge. :) pm me.

22 hours ago, Han Solo said:

💖!

That's right, I do need to mention that I live in the southern U.S. lol! 

You young guys are too cute! 

Let's chat cause you never know if a longterm friendship can emerge. :) pm me.

19 hours ago, Garnet said:

Good to see you again Universoul!

Are you a member of any other online community other than Teal Tribe? 

Hi again Garnet. :)

I am on Youtube cause I do a channel. Perhaps you've seen it?

Yes, I've watched what you have shared here. 

Are you a member of TT Facebook?

For the records, I am not. But I think there are more active people there with open profiles to look at than here, lol

What has been your success with meeting people since you started on this healing journey? Have you tried any other resources?

Universoul, I think you are a very lovely girl and I sincerely wish for you to find what you are looking for. Just remember if the approach you are taking doesn't bring real results, change things up!