Sign in to follow this  
Wekz

Identifiyng yourselve with illusion

Identifiyng yourselve with illusion

I hope Teal is reading this. I saw your new video on oppening the third eye chackra and you talked about identifiying with illusion, can you plzz speak more about it? I believe i i have done it and am doing it still. My third eye chakra is incredibly closed, i feel extreme tension in my forhead every day, and am litterary lost in life. I started watching actualized.org and the amount of growth i got in just a couple of months was amazing, but something happened that made me question everything i have learned. I put my full trust in a person, and she kinda betrayed me, but not realy, i realize that now. The thing is i started distrusting my intuition and all the growth i received and strongly believe i started identifying with illusion. If your reading this can you plzz tell more about it, and how to break free of it? Or recommend something that can help me?

I haven't been exactly around for a long time, but I have never seen Teal post on this forum. I don't know if she even looks in here. On the other hand, she could have been among us the entire time, under a different name, different style. On the other other hand, if you take the focus far enough back, Teal is an expression of the same consciousness that we originated from... meaning we are all Teal in different circumstances... we are one! 😄

I think what Teal is talking about when you bring up what identification with illusion means, that we recognize that we're not truly separate, but we projected ourselves down here pretending to be under such a state... like we slipped into a dream, that started to feel more and more like our actual reality.... but still a dream! To identify with illusion is to recognize this, and to see the whole of this existence and to be as close as possible to your origin.

At least that's what I think.