Sign in to follow this  
Cjrussell12

Help with Completion Process/Shadow Work

Help with Completion Process/Shadow Work

Does anyone know where i can get help with Shadow Work/ The Completion Process without it costing a ton of money. I’ve been trying so hard to do this and get help on it but it seems to be no where that i can get help. Please help me someone. Thank You.

There are some practitioners who give good package deals of 3 sessions for $250. Some will even be willing to only charge you $50 a month as part of a payment plan.

Doesnt hurt to ask, hope you consider.

• Like 1

One of the easiest ways to do shadow work on your own is through dream analysis. Buy a book on how to interpret your dreams, have dreams, and interpret them. Some of my other favorite methods are: deep, prolonged meditation, and personality typology. Especially personality typology will show you what unconscious aspects of yourself are in your shadow that you will need to integrate in order to become whole.

But if you are already in alignment, you don't necessarily need to do shadow work. (In my mind, however, it's all shadow work!)

I don't do drugs. I am drugs.

~Salvador Dali

Edited by Broken_Mirror33

Awe this must be so frustrating and I am so sorry. Is it with the initial steps? Do you have some resistance coming up? For me, I have found that when I get triggered immediately I dive into this process. I ask myself. what is happening right now? I will try to work with the feeling that I am having, like see if it has a colour or shape. Sometimes I don't see a memory, but it is the feeling in itself. The last time I did this, my child self was covered in a black smoke and from her perspective I couldn't see, so I jumped and just asked: "What do you need to tell me right now? What do you want me to know" I wait until I get a response and if I don't I just say "This is a valid feeling", "You are not alone.", "I am here with you now". I wonder if that's where you need to start. Building trust with the child self so that they know that you are there and that you are listening and not leaving them behind. Does this help at all, to start with? Do you have any other areas that are not working for you? Is it the refuge?