Spica

Teal Swan's tarot cards.

Question

Hi,

As I was purchasing teal's tarot decks I got a promo code because I pre ordered her book. It said I would get a 15$ discount on her webinar ticket. So I bought the tarot deck and webinar ticket. I entered the promo code and noticed that I got no "discount" on the ticket and got charged 59.94$ (including shipping). I later found out that I was gonna get the ticket and book for free anyways.

for a second I almost thought I was robbed and that it was a cheap trick.

I'm so disappointed because there's no way to cancel the webinar ticket and get refunded. I got charged for nothing because I got confused.

i hope there's a solution to this. I work hard to earn money and don't usually spend a lot but because I like teal's teachings so much I tried to get this deal.

If anyone knows a way to get refunded I would appreciate because I can't find any way. I will upload images to prove.

because there's no way to contact or to refund or cancel the orders.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by GabijaCij

8 answers to this question

On 7/11/2016 at 9:09 PM, Wind said:

No. It's available for everyone who gets the cards and for everyone who doesn't want them and buy the webinar. It's not for everyone, so it's not free.

Providing it for free for everyone would be a really good and smart marketing strategy; much better than ideas like "only high vibrational beings will resonate with these cards".

No one will buy a webinar for a deck of cards they do not want but they might get a deck of cards because of a free webinar.

Please understand producing all of these materials costs Teal a large upfront investment, and simply giving them away while still being able to eat (and operate the website) simply isn't feasible. If you don't want the cards, you could always donate them to someone who does, or let us know so we can donate them if an opportunity to do so comes up.

• Upvote 1

There is a contact page? Could you please send a link? I would appreciate it x

But I heard they get too many emails I don't know if they would be able to reply.

Hi! The discount is not for the webinar, it's for the Tarot deck. You need to enter it at checkout and click apply ;)

And I edited your post. Please do not post the free webinar and ebook on the forum.

Here are the directions in the estore, on the very top of every product.

1. Pre-order "The Completion Process" book

2. Get a 15.00 USD discount by entering Order ID here

3. Enter code at checkout & get gifts in the mail!

And I'm moving this to support and feedback form at the bottom :)

2 minutes ago, Wind said:

@GabijaCij Offering the webinar to everyone would be a great way to get more sales for the cards.

Just saying.

It is available to everyone. You can get it for free with the cards of for 15USD if you don't want the cards

Yeah sorry about that I forgot to cover it. Thank you for your replies. I haven't contacted teal or Blake. Maybe I'll do it today but I'm too lazy.

Hi I still have not receive the discount code after submitting the Completion Process book order# yesterday. Can anyone help review it soon before the promotion ends? Thanks!!

Hello,
I have purchased the Completion Process book and when i try to claim the discount code i get this message:

Please Log In. The page you are trying to access is not available for Guests.

Error code: 2C137/3

I double checked that I am logged in, then i tried to log out and log back in - and still get the same message. 
Would appreciate any help :) thanks!!