LeïlaBell

Autoimmune disease

Autoimmune disease

Is anyone familiar with the spiritual side of autoimmune disease? I am 22 and I have 3; Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Alopecia Areata and rheumatoid arthritis. I am woman, and for some reason women seem to suffer from autoimmune issues more than men, even though they are affected too. Onset of autoimmune can be correlated to trauma or extreme stress for most, which is totally accurate for me. I realize this is body attacking itself, but working through it emotionally has me lost. I could really use support 🙏🏽

On 11/24/2018 at 2:11 PM, LeïlaBell said:

Autoimmune disease

Is anyone familiar with the spiritual side of autoimmune disease? I am 22 and I have 3; Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Alopecia Areata and rheumatoid arthritis. I am woman, and for some reason women seem to suffer from autoimmune issues more than men, even though they are affected too. Onset of autoimmune can be correlated to trauma or extreme stress for most, which is totally accurate for me. I realize this is body attacking itself, but working through it emotionally has me lost. I could really use support 🙏🏽

Trauma attacks the body in myriad of ways. I have a physical deformity, life long allergies, anxiety etc. I was able to work on my feelings with a knowledgeable counselor. Avoiding intellectual and pharmaceutical remedies was essential.

I would love Teal to do an episode on this topic.  I would love to know if there is a specific type of trauma associated with autoimmune and what would be the steps to heal.  If autoimmune is the body attacking itself, it must mean our thoughts are constantly negative.  Would something like the completion process help heal from this disease?

I have looked that up years ago and there is a book out that explains it all but for the life of me I can't remember what it is called. From what I recall and this is not going to sound nice but people with auto immune disease.

If you look up: 'metaphysical causes of disease' you will find things online about it. I have Lupus and I, for years thought I could heal myself but as long as my trauma is with me and have not dealt with it, the disease will also be with me. What I stopped doing though is to read every book about healing and getting frustrated when I have bad days. I now accept the bad days but it is a patient process. About 10 years ago I woke up and for the next two years I spend them in bed, wasn't able to do anything. Then one day I woke up and decided it was enough. I then, while I was in bed started meditating and doing simple Tai Chi exercises in bed and forcing myself out of bed each day for longer periods. For 5 years I walked with a cane but was able to walk, go to Tai Chi lessons and more things. I still am not up to par and when emotional things happen, like my divorce, my pain body activates itself and I feel I am slipping back to my bedridden days. When that happens I meditate more and watch video's like Teal's or Abraham hick and I pamper myself. I have learned to love my sick body.Most of the times that is.

Maybe this helps you:

http://paganspath.com/healing/ailments.htm