Ali

Masculine energy and self-confidence

4 posts in this topic

like the title suggests, this one goes out to everyone with a dominant male essence. Since I am kind of lost - in the sense of what I could do to to really re-discover my masculinity - I am looking for inspiration.
What helped you guys out to become more masculine? Do you have any daily rituals, a certain diet or something else to increase your energy and get a nice boost in confidence?

i don't know about the masculine energy, i was thinking about this today and what we call masculine energy is just root and dick energy, like that kind of energy, which isn't the real thing. there isn't really a version I guess. being able to talk freely and have those people in my life lets me show my Masculine energy i guess, that goes along with authenticity. we have both masculine and feminine energy no matter the gender, mostly the dominant is what you are, if you are male or female, but not always. everyone has their own version of masculine energy. maybe you can have masculine energy on all the chakras. root ,sacra,l solar plexus ,heart, throat, third eye, crown, all of those in one maybe would be the real thing?

6 hours ago, Ali said:

Since I am kind of lost - in the sense of what I could do to to really re-discover my masculinity - I am looking for inspiration.

Have a piece of steak! :D

If you're not vegan/vegetarian  then on phycological level this usually  helps to satisfy your cravings for more power.

7 hours ago, Ali said:

like the title suggests, this one goes out to everyone with a dominant male essence. Since I am kind of lost - in the sense of what I could do to to really re-discover my masculinity - I am looking for inspiration.
What helped you guys out to become more masculine? Do you have any daily rituals, a certain diet or something else to increase your energy and get a nice boost in confidence?

Just think that you are sufficient and just have to initiate

• Upvote 1