Sign in to follow this  
joeee

Need help..!!

Need help..!!

Hi, I'm Joe. My 12-year daughter has crooked teeth. It's obvious she needs braces. Last week we had an appointment with a local dentist in Whitby. He explained the treatment process and took X-rays, made a plan, took out three remaining baby teeth and we discussed costs and payment options etc. We have an appointment to have her braces fitted next week. Yesterday, I discussed with my friends about her dental problems. They said consulting an orthodontist is better than a general dentist. I did a little research on dental treatment services in Whitby with orthodontist treatment. I don't know what to do. Other people are happy having their braces done by a general dentist. Should we continue? It seems almost too late to back out now, but I don't want to risk my daughter's teeth. Has anyone else had braces fitted by a general dentist and not an orthodontist? Please share your thoughts on it.