Angeldust

Healing for pcos

Healing for pcos

Hi

does anyone have any spiritual knowledge about pcos and how to heal it? What’s the cause etc? 

Infertility, hair loss, body hair, hormonal imbalance, painful periods, overweight, heavy periods, low sex drive etc 

I feel it’s probably not embracing and owning the feminine energy + shame and guilt ?

has teal done anything on it? I couldn’t find anything. 

Would appreciate anyone input

3 hours ago, Angeldust said:

Infertility, hair loss, body hair, hormonal imbalance, painful periods, overweight, heavy periods, low sex drive etc 

Yes, Angeldust. Going against Mother Nature can cause all of that.

Yes, Angeldust, I can try to expand a little more on this but I need to feel that you are open and ready to receive, otherwise it's just a waste of time .

• Like 1

Interestingly I so happened to open an email today with a link to Teal's video on infertility. Here it is: https://youtu.be/-EgO1I81IAw it was posted yesterday. She said to the woman in a stage that her infertility had a lot to do with her mother.

From from I know, yes, the mother is the channel through which every woman connects to something bigger, including her Divine Feminine... the God... The same applies to the father -> masculine channel 

So, if there are any blockages between a person and his parents, it needs to be cleared. Often through radical forgiveness and acceptance. 

Reproductive issues today scares me.

When reproductive issues lead to fertility problems, people in despair often forget about morality and ethics of that what they are doing. For ex, some fertility treatments mean that they have to kill unwanted embryos to get the one that parents want. Sick. Talk about shadow here... Also sextuplets or even octuplets are often the results of those treatments. 

I was reading G. Rasputin's predictions the other day. He wrote about monsters being born... not animals... not humans... the last ones have no soul and umbelico cord... People buying a womb for the price of meat on the market. - All that reminds me of either robots or children from a lab. In case of the last... who knows what they are inviting in.

Thanks for sharing, that’s creepy. I also found the video she uploaded about fertitly and self sabotage shortly after I opened this thread. Yay! Synchronicity! :) 

i totally agree with you, I’m not trying to bear any children I’m just concerned with my health at the moment and I’m aware of my inner resistance. I don’t want any children anyway and to engage in any crazy forceful stuff like this goes totally against my nature 

thanks for your input

Edited by Angeldust
  • Like 1

I am glad that was helpful to you, Angeldust!

I forgot to add that I was set back by the reasons of wanting to have children in the video. So, I would like to share a few pages from a book I have here called "Stuff every husband should know" by Eric San Juan.

He sums it up beautifully:

20181116_224542.jpg

20181116_224654.jpg

• Like 1