Arvi619

shadow work and alignment confusion

shadow work and alignment confusion

Wouldn’t doing shadow work put me out of alignment?  

If I’m out of alignment wouldn’t the pain manifest into something worse?

In the Ask Teal sickness video she says the main cause of illness is being out of alignment. 

Can someone please clarify this for me? 

Thanks! 🙏 

Edited by Arvi619
Grammar
  • Like 1

Wait wait wait.... I thought the whole reason for shadow work is because something is out of alignment. What would be the reason for shadow work if you are in alignment? Forget about it and go live life😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Garnet said:

Wait wait wait.... I thought the whole reason for shadow work is because something is out of alignment. What would be the reason for shadow work if you are in alignment? Forget about it and go live life😊

Well put. Thank you 🙏 

• Like 1

In my view, it's all shadow work! What doesn't have to do with the unconscious?!... But maybe that's because I'm conscious of the unconscious, which is the whole point of shadow work. So, if I've already done the work what's left for me to do?... The Qliphoth, perhaps. (I don't think you're done with shadow work until you're at least half evil, lol!)

~And his number was 333 because he was evil and sort of a half ass!

I'm not sure you can completely and utterly be done with shadow work, but if you got through the most of it, then I suppose you wouldn't be in resistence, and therefore living the great and authentic life in your personal form of happiness.. having found your purpose in life