Adam

When there must be an enemy

19 posts in this topic

I'd like to open a discussion on this topic. Any related comments are welcome. Feel free to post a personal story or comment on recent drama here.

I'd like to talk about situations where an enemy is made. How does one deal with this? In social situations arguments can be had and if one person is mad at someone you like, you tend you make an enemy out of the person mad at them. Am I right? I think a lot of people can relate to that.

How do you think a person can make not an enemy out of an innocent person?

Have you been in a situation where you were seen as an enemy when you had no desire to be one? That's where I'm at.

I tend to be protective and stubborn. If something feels off to me I have a hard time letting it go until the problem is fixed. In the situation with Yamanu, he's given me little reason to believe his stories, and in fact has shown me evidence that he is in fact lying. Now,  if he were able to adequately speak his truth authentically, I would believe him and he would no longer be an "enemy". He says  that no matter what he can't adequately speak it. Right. I actually believe he's a fake account, and that has a number of dangers associated to it.

Should I be considered an enemy?

How should I deal with this?

How should I handle a situation that I feel it's dangerous and not going away, and is in fact getting worse? How do I ensure that I'm not an enemy to people I don't want to be an enemy to? 

I know that it's impossible to have people think a certain way about you. It's just tough when you do everything you can do to protect what's important, yet nothing works and actually gets worse.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I tend to be protective and stubborn. If something feels off to me I have a hard time letting it go until the problem is fixed. In the situation with Yamanu, he's given me little reason to believe his stories, and in fact has shown me evidence that he is in fact lying. Now,  if he were able to adequately speak his truth authentically, I would believe him and he would no longer be an "enemy". He says  that no matter what he can't adequately speak it. Right. I actually believe he's a fake account, and that has a number of dangers associated to it.

You are adults.... communicate.

• Upvote 1

@walt We are not on the same page.

In all online communities, the enemy is, maybe not necessarily anyone here, but the enemy is the "Troll" figure. Why? Trolls are damaging to a communities health and well-being. They can brainwash your friend in PMs while you chat on the forum pages having no idea. 

The problem I am having is that Yamanu has raised red flags but hasn't redeemed himself and proven his authenticity. He portrays himself as some sort of master, and has acceptance and recognition from members here, which scares me the most.

Are you with me logically? Does this make sense?

Now, if he got on a group Skype session and I could see him, that would say something authentic about him. From there I could tell if he really doesn't have any emotions like he claims.

3 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

With Yamanu? I have tried to. He wouldn't answer my questions in any sensible way. He then stopped answering them altogether.

Edited by Adam

5 minutes ago, Adam said:

We are not on the same page.

In all online communities, the enemy is, maybe not necessarily anyone here, but the enemy is the "Troll" figure. Why? Trolls are damaging to a communities health and well-being. They can brainwash your friend in PMs while you chat on the forum pages having no idea. 

The problem I am having is that Yamanu has raised red flags but hasn't redeemed himself and proven his authenticity. He portrays himself as some sort of master, and has acceptance and recognition from members here, which scares me the most.

Now, if he got on a group Skype session and I could see him, that would say something authentic about him. From there I could tell if he really doesn't have any emotions like he claims.

ah okay I see your concern now. I don't think Yamanu is a troll, I've interacted with him a good amount. He's legit

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

ah okay I see your concern now. I don't think Yamanu is a troll, I've interacted with him a good amount. He's legit

He'll have to prove it to me. That's how my mind works, bro.

Thanks for your input though.

I feel you can become your own enemy (you feel everyone is opposing your views actively) but I don't consider you as enemy which in turn makes you the only person who believes it. 

5 hours ago, walt said:

Yamanu may believe he is a master.

If people are brainwashed by Yamamu it may be just what they need to hear that day. You can't save people from what they want to hear or want to believe.

You are much more an effective speaker if you focus on what you believe and know.

Thanks for this, Walt. I believe you're right.

2 hours ago, Teena said:

I feel you can become your own enemy (you feel everyone is opposing your views actively) but I don't consider you as enemy which in turn makes you the only person who believes it. 

OK. Thanks.

14 hours ago, Adam said:

How do I ensure that I'm not an enemy to people I don't want to be an enemy to? 

just don't be.

in your heart, don't be an enemy. how else?

17 hours ago, authorofdarkness said:

This is an act of desperation.

This happens when I'm in groups of people always almost as if by design...

In any case an adult would have PRIVATE MESSAGED me.

15 hours ago, Atom said:

Stop playing the victim.

This man done made whole thread about me.  

NOW....

I am definitely a Celebrity ?

Edited by GabijaCij
Please do not insult the gay community

16 hours ago, Adam said:

@walt We are not on the same page.

With Yamanu? I have tried to. He wouldn't answer my questions in any sensible way. He then stopped answering them altogether.

1. I have NEVER portrayed myself as a MASTER...YOU see a MASTER in me and so do OTHERS...That's not my fault...

2. Your a troll.  Your nitpicky and see my inability to convey my reality fluidly as an opportunity for prodding and poking.

3.  I have never given anyone an end all be all.  I present realities that are constructed at base to be solid.  Others attempt to deconstruct that reality yet fail due to lack of factual evidence to support their claims.  

4. I GAURANTEE you 100% that I'm not 'brainwashing' ANYONE.  I speak WISDOM and it is either heeded or not I could care less I'm here for reasons of my own.  

5. I could care LESS if we are ENEMIES.  We could be cool at LEAST but you have an inferiority complex.  

6.  Its VIRTUALLY impossible to speak on who I am.  

I am many contradictions within ONE. Many pieces that make up a WHOLE.  A child of the Light of the Sun and of the Darkness of the Moon.  

One who feels yet has no feeling.  One who is eccentric yet lazy.  One who is a fighter and yet a pacifist.  Many more...

Dont cast aspersions upon me for your inability to detach from your own PERSPECTIVE reality.

19 hours ago, Adam said:

I'd like to open a discussion on this topic. Any related comments are welcome. Feel free to post a personal story or comment on recent drama here.

I'd like to talk about situations where an enemy is made. How does one deal with this? In social situations arguments can be had and if one person is mad at someone you like, you tend you make an enemy out of the person mad at them. Am I right? I think a lot of people can relate to that.

How do you think a person can make not an enemy out of an innocent person?

Have you been in a situation where you were seen as an enemy when you had no desire to be one? That's where I'm at.

Should I be considered an enemy?

How should I deal with this?

How should I handle a situation that I feel it's dangerous and not going away, and is in fact getting worse? How do I ensure that I'm not an enemy to people I don't want to be an enemy to? 

I know that it's impossible to have people think a certain way about you. It's just tough when you do everything you can do to protect what's important, yet nothing works and actually gets worse.

Now...

I have Un-Ignored you...

I will Re-Ignore you if you begin with the childish insults and slander again.

Prove that you are a reasonable and understanding human. 

16 hours ago, walt said:

Yamanu may believe he is a master.

If people are brainwashed by Yamamu it may be just what they need to hear that day. You can't save people from what they want to hear or want to believe.

You are much more an effective speaker if you focus on what you believe and know.

I am MASTER of MY reality.  

The secret to being the MASTER is to realize that to be the Master one must declare they are their own MASTER.

Remembering still to soak up knowledge as the spongy student.  

He is a MASTER too if he will it.