Run away

I cannot work anywhere longer than 3 months. I feel like i am in a little box. I can't breathe and i am gonna die if i don't quit. I know that i will not look good on my resume. I am not sure if it is because I feel the fear that my colleauges will see all of me and find out that i am stupid or i am afraid of making mistakes and they will judge me and making it not ok. I just want to escape all the time. Please help. 

Don't sweat it. I have fear about responding to your plea. I don't know anything about you situation. You could be just a bot or someone pulling peoples strings.  Just tell me. Who knows everything? Who doesn't make mistakes? I'd really like to talk to them. And the world has too many judges. Anyone can put on a black robe and wield a gavel.

On 11/9/2018 at 1:56 AM, Crazymassxl said:

Run away

I cannot work anywhere longer than 3 months. I feel like i am in a little box. I can't breathe and i am gonna die if i don't quit. I know that i will not look good on my resume. I am not sure if it is because I feel the fear that my colleauges will see all of me and find out that i am stupid or i am afraid of making mistakes and they will judge me and making it not ok. I just want to escape all the time. Please help. 

It is funny because I don't feel this issue is related to a lack of self-trust even if you sure could benefit from some little more self-loving!

What I sense here is rather something that has to do with the job in itself and a certain sensitivity to your human surroundings.

I strongly get the feeling you don't do what you want to do but that deep down inside of you you are craving to find something really worth waking for.

I think you could really benefit from taking the time to think about... the things you can do and that make you happy and amongst all these things... the one you'd love to make a living with.

love and cheers,

Deneb

Edited by Deneb
spelling