AnneMarie Foley

Do we humans belong in this world

Do we humans belong in this world

Hi everyone,

I`m sure many of you feel the same way as I do about the human race sometimes. so I`m wondering what your take is on this.

Why is it that we as a species cause so much damage to the planet, throughout history and still up till now  love of power and control, etc. , how badly we treat animals, racial hatred, wars, agh.. I could go on...

All other animals, seem to live in harmony and if we were`nt on the planet it would be a much more beautiful place.  I wonder what happened to us to be so out of alignment to the natural world around us, which we are part of , well I think 😏

James Lovelock said that most of us will suffer food shortages, and the human race will go down to as little a one billion,  which is actually quite positive I guess because he didn't say we were going to die out completely, although of course still pretty awful.

I wonder if that happens, will the humans left become more aware and evolved spiritually?

Anyway, I sent of suggestion to a Teal video of this, It would be great to hear her perspective on this , but if anyone here has any thoughts,

I guess this if part of us evolving, but living in harmony with our environment would be progression wouldn't it?  

I`m just a simple soul, I just want there to be lots of nature around and see the wind blow through the trees and hear birds singing and stuff, I`m not a hippie, honest 😏

• Downvote 1

Being part of nature is definitely healing. People think it is all glory and alignment though and it really isn't.  Wild animals and all wild things have a very difficult existence. I have lived in the woods and I can tell you that they have to deal with all the elements. They have to be alert to stay alive. They have to find food daily to survive. Not all glory. That being said, it is still very healing because they do live in the moment and have a depth and compassion for their struggles.

Oooh, so who do you like better in this world? Those who never struggle or those who do? Still, everything in good measure right?........

This world essentially exists for humans.  Whatever they/we are doing now is not intrinsically different from any other time that the planet has been destroyed by violence, greed, exploitation, etc. Other planets, other dimensions, and other life forms have different purposes that teach the soul different things about Source.  I hear the Earth is a harsh school, but it is a school - it is a lab, designed to accommodate experimentation.  If you're here, your soul needs it. I'm sure Teal has done a video addressing this topic - she has been at it for a lot of years now.

I don't mean to sound harsh, if it is coming across that way - apologies. But internalizing Teal's messages and seeking out and finding meaningful answers within myself and my own spirit team has radically changed my perspective on the 'human condition'. 

It is good and crucial that you are aware of harmful things that are going on - it is by knowing what you aren't that you discover who you are.  Keep searching Teal's videos for advice and insight.  Select 'Let the Universe Choose Your Message' several times.  It is amazing how timely those messages are.

• Like 2

I think there is definitely something off with the human race. They "hate", they "despise". When did these appear? Wtf. I think some fucked up external intervention happened and [new] humans suddenly found themselves containing one more variable which couldn't integrate in the whole.