Sign in to follow this  
Broken_Mirror33

The Meaning of Angel Number 1666

The Meaning of Angel Number 1666

Experiencing synchronicity with the numbers 666 and 1666. What is my Guardian Angel trying to tell me?

Off the top of my head? I'm not sure. Maybe my life has taken a turn back towards materialism (not likely, as I'm more spiritually connected these days). Maybe it's a warning that we're in the end of days and Trump is the Antichrist (lol!). Or maybe I've finally succumbed to the dark side (again, not likely, as I'm only half evil, lol!).

Hmm... Honestly, this one has me stumped. Here's how the synchronicities began and intensified:

1. I filled up at the pump on Halloween, bought a breakfast sandwich and coffee, and my change was 6.66. The cashier actually brought it to my attention and said, "Sorry, that's not a good amount to get back." (On top of it, I was wearing a pentagram that I bought at a magick shop for the first time. I almost jokingly pulled it out just to freak out the cashier and thought of adding a "Hail Satan!" along with it, but restrained myself.)

2. About a half hour later on the interstate a car ahead of me changed lanes and the last four digits of the license plate were '1666.' (I thought damn, this magick pendant is really working, lol!)

3. At work a couple days later I found the numbers '1666' etched into my locker. It was on the inside of my locker, so it must have always been there? and I just didn't notice it?

4. Another day or two later, coming home on the interstate, the numbers '666' appeared on a gas station's digital billboard (advertising the price for gasoline?). (Okay, this one freaked me out as the numbers were glaringly large and in your face! Also, I couldn't tell what was being advertised as that's too high a price for gasoline, but the sign looked to be malfunctioning.)

So, other than freaking me out I'm not sure what my Guardian Angel is trying to tell me, here. Interpretations for these angel numbers are somewhat vague and vary a great deal. Any takers?

~And his number was 333 because he was evil and sort of a half ass.

Edited by Broken_Mirror33
politeness

Update: The next time I drove by that same gas station I paid close attention to the sign. It was, indeed, advertising the price of gasoline as '666' and also diesel fuel as '777!' I asked myself, what the hell is that supposed to mean? Whatever it meant, I was glad the sign was back in alignment, lol! I'm sure the answers will come to me soon. But until then, I can only speculate. Obviously, these numbers correspond to good and evil. Maybe seeing the recurrence of the numbers '666' and '1666' means that I've come to recognize and accept the evil within me. (Knock, knock, let the Devil in!) But it's also a reminder that I'm an embodiment of both the light and dark forces in the universe. As God and the Devil battle it out in the universe, so do God and the Devil battle it out in me.

Ave Satanas!

grammatical

Upon further reflection, I'm reminded of the Hermeticum:

As above so below;

As within so without;

As the universe so the soul:

To accomplish the miracle of the One.

So mote it be!

So mote it be!

So mote it be!

add content

Since, I'm no further in answering my original question, I'll start from the beginning. In Zen meditation, it's common to begin with a question. My favorite question for this purpose is: Who am I and what am I? But in this instance, I think a more appropriate question would be: Who is the One and what is the One?

After all, who is the One? Am I the One? Or is God or the Devil the One? Is the One a higher Angelic being or a lower Angelic being?

In the Bhagavad Gita, those who do not differentiate themselves from God or "Source consciousness" are referred to as the "impersonalists" and the commentary is quite clear that this is the proposition of a madman. Since I'm not a madman, I cannot say; "I am the One." Rather, the Bhagavad Gita teaches we have a spark of the Divine within us, but we are not that. Therefore, Source fills us but we are not Source.

Then, is God the One? This question seems ambiguous to me. After all, which God, Diety, or Godhead are we referring to? I'm going to stick with the traditional western paradigm as this is the source of the confusion. The One is wholeness, undifferentiated Source. Therefore, the One can only be a manifestation of the union of opposites or the absence of either. That is, since we do not readily perceive the fracturing of Source in 3's or 4's, only in pairs of opposites. For example, if Source always fractured in a Triad, instead of a duality, then we would have Good, Evil, and some third category we cannot readily comprehend. That is, since this third category would have to be neither Good nor Evil, yet stand in a perfect trilateral relation to both. Trying to conceive of such a category is like trying to conceive of a "squared circle." Consciousness cannot conceive of Triads, because Source doesn't fracture in that way. Source only fractures into dualities (i.e. pairs of opposites). If God is the One, then nothing could stand in duality to God's oneness. But, here, we have a contradiction, because the Devil (as Evil incarnate) stands in direct opposition to the Goodness of God. Therefore, the Devil also couldn't be the One for the same reason.

If neither is the One, then who is the One? The One could only be the union of God and the Devil or the absence of both. But in the traditional western paradigm we do have the duality of God and the Devil (i.e. Heaven and Hell), unlike the Daoist paradigm where Heaven and Hell simply don't exist and Oneness is all there is. So, if we define the One as the union of God and the Devil, how should we conceive of the One? I think it goes something like this: If God and the Devil were playing football, the One would be the stadium that they played on.

So, then is the One a higher Angelic being or a lower Angelic being? Well, the One as the union of God and the Devil cannot be less than the sum of its parts and Angelic beings form a hierarchy of greater and lesser beings. Therefore, the One must be a higher Angelic being than either God or the Devil.

But this begs the question, is there an Angelic being in the western tradition that fits this description and what is the name of this Angelic being?

grammatical

In his "Seven Sermons to the Dead," Carl Jung wrote:

"There is a God about whom you know nothing, because men have forgotten him. We call him by his name: ABRAXAS. He is less definite than God or Devil. In order to distinguish God from him, we call God HELIOS, or the Sun.

Abraxas is activity; nothing can resist him but the unreal, and thus his active being freely unfolds. The unreal is not, and therefore cannot truly resist. Abraxas stands above the sun and above the devil. He is the unlikely likely one, who is powerful in the realm of unreality. If the Pleroma were capable of having a being, Abraxas would be its manifestation.

Although he is activity itself, he is not a particular result but result in general.

He is active non-reality, because he has no definite result.

He is still a created being, inasmuch as he is differentiated from the Pleroma.

The sun has a definite effect and so does the devil; therefore they appear to us more effective than the undefinable Abraxas.

For he is power, endurance, change.

Abraxas is the God whom it is difficult to know. His power is the very greatest, because man does not perceive it at all. Man sees the supreme good of the sun, and also the endless evil of the devil, but Abraxas, he does not see, for he is undefinable life itself, which is the mother of good and evil alike.

Life appears smaller and weaker than the supreme good, wherefore it is hard to think that Abraxas should supersede in his power the sun, which is the radiant fountain of all life force.

Abraxas is the sun and also the eternally gaping abyss of emptiness, of the diminisher and dissembler, the devil.

The power of Abraxas is twofold. You cannot see it, because in your eyes the opposition of this power seems to cancel it out.

That which is spoken by God-the-Sun is life; That which is spoken by the Devil is death. Abraxas, however, speaks the venerable and also accursed word, which is life and death at once.

Abraxas generates truth and falsehood, good and evil, light and darkness with the same word and in the same deed. Therefore Abraxas is truly the terrible one... "

It would appear, according to Jung, there is an Angelic being higher than God or the Devil and his name is "Abraxas." A God in the western tradition that has all been but forgotten, it seems. He is also known as the "terrible one." I find this reminiscent of the Bhagavad Gita, where Vishnu is both the Creator and Destroyer of worlds.

However, I am still perplexed as to how I am to interpret this synchronicity. If this synchronicity is a "reference" of sorts not to God or the Devil, but something higher. What does it mean?... 

grammar

I am reminded how I resolved the riddle of my previous synchronicity... I had a phrase stuck in my head that led me to an understanding of the answer. And these past several days, the phrase that kept repeating in my head was, "remember the Titans." It would seem this phrase strikes a cord with my "remembrance" of the forgotten Elder God: Abraxas!

However, this doesn't help a whole lot, because after all what is Abraxas?... In the above passage from C.G. Jung, Abraxas is interpreted as "unreal reality." Is this current synchronicity a message from my Higher-Self that I manifest my own reality? Perhaps, so.

This would be a simple solution, if that's all it meant. But I can't help but think I am missing something... ??

grammatical

We tend to see what we believe. I have a friend who in the past had stages where he always saw '666' everywhere and wanted to know what was up. In truth, his mind is so delved into these kinds of secrets that he was almost attracting it subconsciously.  Nevertheless, if you held 666 was related to spiritual *growth*, he might not have seen it that often, since it relates to things in his past and [in his case at least]  most likely a tendency to believe he had something demonic in him, understanding it in those terms. He is orthodox Jewish now, but was raised by Christians who may have already been Jewish going back a few generations. He was always thinking about his origins and mystical matters and so he attracted or ended up noticing/seeing those types of things. At the same time, he does have dark spiritual powers I've noticed and so there is a correlation, but it probably has more to do with what he conditioned himself to be like, and then those were the spiritual powers that were cultivated.

• Like 1

Appreciate your take on the subject. However, I'm still pondering over this. For some reason it won't go away. I recently commented to a friend that I felt there was 'wickedness in high places' without realizing it. He asked what I meant by that and I wasn't quite sure myself. Any thoughts?

However, I don't think this relates to anything creepy or ominous. I'm just learning to listen to my inner voice when these synchronicities arise. (Figuring out what my inner voice is trying to tell me is another matter altogether.) So, here's where I'm at on this: 

The two biggest takeaways from this is the reminder that I manifest my own reality and I experienced a synchronicity relating to a major life event (i.e. graduation). So that was a major hurdle for me to overcome. And there's a sense of struggling over adversity, but also achieving some measure of success as well. Could that be all there is to it?

I'm also getting a sense that a new chapter of my life is beginning and opening the door to new opportunities for success. So, maybe that's it. Phew, I think I can finally put that synchronicity behind me!