Theofilovicky96

Trouble trusting Teal.

Trouble trusting Teal.

Hello everyone. This is an issue for me and I know it is going to be a controversial one but I feel it is worth mentioning it. My life has been really dark and in Teal I felt I found a light. So she is super important to me I've been listening to her for 6 years now since I was 15 everyday almost.  With that it would be understandable to feel the need to know if she is really authentic or not. So basically I have a hard time trusting her. I've been recently searching in to Camerons claims about Teal and her interview with DOC (Teals abuser). In there I found super interesting and even sadly alarming information. It was a superlong interview but I managed to be patient and read it all. With that interview came along a letter Teal had sent to DOC a while after she had escaped. This letter made me really think things because she sounded so loving and nostalgic towards him which is weird to me. If you want to see for your selves, there is is:   http://thetruthaboutcameron.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-complete-interview-of-teal-swans.html If you just scroll down to the pictures of the letter. After that I went on and watched Teal's youtube video where she talks about ''the allegations made against her'' and I spontaneously really, made this comment: ''

Are you kidding us? I've heard you use terms like psychopathy, borderline personality disorder PTSD ADD etc.... and talking in depth about them in your website. So what was the real deal with using the word social anxiety? non maybe? Look you are a person that people make life choices apon your teachings. You teach a whole lifestyle and you claim things that we as not ''extrasensory'' people are not sopoused to know our selves. So yeah it COULD be dangerous for someone to follow you if they are not sure your are being truthful. And that is because while you claim that you just teach people to follow their feelings and that sounds very innocent you talk about many ideas about everyone having multiple personalities which if are not true they can just mess with somebody's mind and trying to fix something they don't even have. And that's just one example. SO peoples reactions to you are understandable, I'm not hating you, I'm simply worried about my self and other people. I actually appreciate you nevertheless whether you telling the truth or not it is not my job to judge you. But I believe that it would be responsible of you to go on and try to prove yourself more if you really want your truth to light up and people to believe in what you say. Because it is awesome stuff but only if it's real. I'll give one more example: You say several people who claim to be enlightened are singularly identified. That disapproves of their personal experience and that is been an issue for me because when I feel good there's always in the back on my mind a voice telling me that there's a part of my self that might be in pain and I haven't noticed it. You see there how your teachings can create problems that don't even exist just by using my imagination. I know that by virtue of your teaching I will come of just as a person who doesn't trust themselves and that is trying to put my faith in someone else (you) but there's many sides to a coin and let's be honest, we are being influenced everyday by everyone around us so obviously your perspective will matter to me and will influence me. BOTTOM LINE I've been searching about you online and there's some interesting information out there, like the letter you sent your abuser after you escaped which is a weird one because you seemed to really appreciate him and love him on that one which is odd. I have more information but I will not list it here now. WE or at least I WANT MORE PROOF OF YOU. YOU SAY YOU ARE A MEDICAL INTUITIVE, THAT YOU WORK IN PRISONS, WHERE IS ALL THAT? IS IT EVEN TRUE? YOU HAVE EXTRASENSORY ABILITIES, SHOW THEM OFF. IN YOUR EVENTS. YOU'LL FIGURE OUT A WAY TO DO THAT IF YOUR REALLY WANT TO YOU ARE GENIUS...''

I know it is a bit aggressive in nature but it represents my feelings at that time. So I would like to know your opinions on this topic guys. I hope I don't get hate from you or defense because that is not my intent. I don't want to ruin her career as her haters do nor do I have anything personal with her. My concern is clearly a personal sense of unsafety  with her. I know they say focus on the positive, but when there is an issue we also need to find a solution somehow.  And I also know Teal hates to focus on that kind of stuff where people don't believe her but I think that if she actually gave it her attention, faced it and found a way to shut some peoples mouths it would benefit her career and also her followers who so want to believe her. 

Thank you to anyone who reads this, if anyone at all lol. But I'll be happy to hear some opinions!  

You are wise beyond your years. I definitely can relate to this but at the same time, Teal Swan opened me up to a whole new world. A world along with courage to face that world. I no longer mindlessly follow nor do I run away from my emotions. (Nobodies perfect) I still have some hang ups that I’m trying to overcome but I can relate with not being able to achieve peace. I am always looking to the next hang up to overcome and freedom beyond it. It is actually quite exhausting and probably counter productive. I do it with out thinking about it. I have been listening to her for 2 or 3 years and have been seeking problems to solve within me ever since. It’s a habit now. It seems like a prison sometimes. I am not putting you in this category because it may seem offensive to say you relate to this but I struggle with this. I also wonder about the more out there claims like beings from different realms for instance. Also the depth of her back story. It’s hard to believe. Again teal has saved my life. I love her regardless. She has insanely powerful insight and plays great mind chess. 

I've researched this topic a little more extensively. There is plenty of information out there if you know where to look. I gotten mixed conclusions which is OK. Nobody's perfect. One good question to ask is what she would have to do to cause you to believe she has crossed that red line in the sand to where  you would cut her off.  I've heard the allegations that she caused someone to commit suicide, Leslie.  But, I don't believe, directly or indirectly, she was the cause. I do believe she is protective of her career, but who isn't? And fear can drive people to do unusual protective things. Some decision are no win, so you might as well push ahead.  I know you haven't been alive long enough to really live in some interesting times. Harmless when you look back. All the tv shows, documentaries, movies and books  covering topics like The satanic panic, UFO scare (Travis Walton and quite a few others like him).  I've also heard that she exaggerates and is a good story teller. I've concluded  that sometimes when you play with fire, you get a little singed.  Let's say its all true. Does that make her workshops or the advise she has her advice given, produce an overall negative impact? At the very worst, it does nothing for you. At the best it helps you to work though life's log jams.  That is probably part of the appeal. And remember that people in general do love to blame 'the other person' as if they have no freedom of thought and action and hence no responsibility, for their own actions. By the way. You are don't sound aggressive at all. You sound curious and inquisitive. That's a very good and promising trait. Sometimes you do have to put on the gorilla suit and shake the trees to get answers. It's a local saying.  So... always be your own advocate  and continue ask questions.

• Like 1

Hi Theofilovicky96, if you have watched Teals interviews, you will notice that she sometimes tells how her life would have been totally different if she hadnt had that terrible childhood (she would have been a chief surgeon in a hospital according to the life paths she had), and that she is therefore greatful for the experiences she had as a child even though they were horrible while they lasted. She also told that upon watching her pre incarnation preperation she saw that she aggreed with doc that they would have the interaction they had in order for both of their expansion. So I dont see why you see a problem in her writing a forgiving/kind letter to doc after she had healed from the trauma and seen all the good that came out of it.

Also I cant see how anyone can hold her liable for her ex-husband leaking doc’s name. And as to why she shared his name with her closest friends/family, wouldnt you share stuff like that with your closest, both so that they dont feel like she is just making up the whole thing, and also so that they can help protect her, should doc ever show up again. And regarding Camerons interview him, what does that proof?? No unconvicted offender such as doc would just openly tell about the crimes he comitted, so of course he is denying and emitting bs.

Regarding your complaints about her processes and claims that we all have multiple personality disorders, I fail to see the issue. It seems that you are affraid that mest people do not have multiple disorders and that they will contract it it or otherwise damage themselves by using her processes. Well if she has just made everything up, why would her processes be dangerouss - they would at worst be fiction and lile placebo causing no vure and no harm. But I really highly doubt there is any deceed in her processes.

However I do aggree that it would be really cool if she were to give more tangible proof of her abillities, so that noone would be in doubt obout her being legit 😉

hugs Casper

If someone has touched your life and made it better you owe them a debt of gratitude.  I think any right minded individual would repay that debt if they could.

So, to anyone who has ever derived benefit from Teal's public output - you owe her. 

In my opinion, however you think of her, the only appropriate spiritual high vibe enlightened course of action is to create a manifestation wishing her wellbeing.  If you now think she is just a charlatan then wish her wellbeing.  If you think she is an advanced spiritual being then still wish her wellbeing.

Let the universe take care of the details.

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys for your comments and kindness. What I realized is that it doesn't really matter who Teal is or isn't. She gives some stuff out there and it is my responsibility to take it or leave it. It is true I learned a lot of interesting and useful things through her and then there were other things that didn't really resonate with me. But the point is to be responsible for your actions and to have a critic mind so that you never become a sheep of anyone else, so that you find your deepest truth from within and so that you don't accuse others for your state or fall into victimhood. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Holy crap are you ever well articulate. I understand what you are saying. If it helps I was the idiot who chose to do shadow work after marrying a man after he tried to kill me. Talk about self-blame,  especially after watching some videos and realizing that I created the whole situation. I have learnt to love Teal for her brutal honesty and tune into other leaders for Empathy when it's the most necessary. If you started to listen to Teal, when you were 15 and have listened for 6 years and can write like you do, your future holds endless possibilities. 

Good for you for your courage and bravery. 

You are going to go far. 

Edited by Anda Lightworker
I meant self blame but auto correct said self love probably did it again
  • Like 1

I do not believe Teal's satanic abuse backstory -- although I think that because of her mental health issues she has deluded herself into believing it. (Her former therapist Barbara Snow lost her license for implanting false memories of satanic abuse.) I don't believe that she is extra-sensory either but she is a very canny, intuitive person. She is excellent at reading people and she is an excellent communicator. I don't need to buy into the marketing scheme to get value from the message. She has lots of useful things to say and she is great at explaining abstract concepts in a clear and succinct way.  Her practices did not work for me and I disagree with her regarding the law of attraction but I like her understanding of cosmology and that has been useful for me. I just tune out what isn't credible or doesn't resonate with me and pick the cherries, so to speak. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

For as long as I have been  following Teal, there have always been people trying to trash her. Teal is different than other spiritual teacher because she does not follow the mainstream. Our human race is obsessed with other people's private life's. So the message that Teal brings us goes right out of the window for those who place more value about her life than her messages and her work.

Yes, she has a private life. Yes she is open about it. Yes, you can find a lot about her on the web. I follow more spiritual leaders and the one thing I am really not bothered about is their private lives. I simply do not care. What I do care about is what she does for me. Yes, I don't understand everything she says but I don't need to. I understand what I need to understand for now. 

If you are angry with Teal, you are in fact angry with yourself. Teal is not giving you what you want so you project that onto her. Secondly, you are listening to the mainstream. Thirdly, you already have chosen how you see Teal and nothing she or anyone else for that matter is going  to change your mind about her. 

You either decide if Teal is what you are looking for and if not, move on. It simply means you do not resonate with her. Find someone who does resonate with you.

On 11/7/2018 at 5:48 AM, Theofilovicky96 said:

Trouble trusting Teal.

Hello everyone. This is an issue for me and I know it is going to be a controversial one but I feel it is worth mentioning it. My life has been really dark and in Teal I felt I found a light. So she is super important to me I've been listening to her for 6 years now since I was 15 everyday almost.  With that it would be understandable to feel the need to know if she is really authentic or not. So basically I have a hard time trusting her. I've been recently searching in to Camerons claims about Teal and her interview with DOC (Teals abuser). In there I found super interesting and even sadly alarming information. It was a superlong interview but I managed to be patient and read it all. With that interview came along a letter Teal had sent to DOC a while after she had escaped. This letter made me really think things because she sounded so loving and nostalgic towards him which is weird to me. If you want to see for your selves, there is is:   http://thetruthaboutcameron.blogspot.com/2015/10/the-complete-interview-of-teal-swans.html If you just scroll down to the pictures of the letter. After that I went on and watched Teal's youtube video where she talks about ''the allegations made against her'' and I spontaneously really, made this comment: ''

Are you kidding us? I've heard you use terms like psychopathy, borderline personality disorder PTSD ADD etc.... and talking in depth about them in your website. So what was the real deal with using the word social anxiety? non maybe? Look you are a person that people make life choices apon your teachings. You teach a whole lifestyle and you claim things that we as not ''extrasensory'' people are not sopoused to know our selves. So yeah it COULD be dangerous for someone to follow you if they are not sure your are being truthful. And that is because while you claim that you just teach people to follow their feelings and that sounds very innocent you talk about many ideas about everyone having multiple personalities which if are not true they can just mess with somebody's mind and trying to fix something they don't even have. And that's just one example. SO peoples reactions to you are understandable, I'm not hating you, I'm simply worried about my self and other people. I actually appreciate you nevertheless whether you telling the truth or not it is not my job to judge you. But I believe that it would be responsible of you to go on and try to prove yourself more if you really want your truth to light up and people to believe in what you say. Because it is awesome stuff but only if it's real. I'll give one more example: You say several people who claim to be enlightened are singularly identified. That disapproves of their personal experience and that is been an issue for me because when I feel good there's always in the back on my mind a voice telling me that there's a part of my self that might be in pain and I haven't noticed it. You see there how your teachings can create problems that don't even exist just by using my imagination. I know that by virtue of your teaching I will come of just as a person who doesn't trust themselves and that is trying to put my faith in someone else (you) but there's many sides to a coin and let's be honest, we are being influenced everyday by everyone around us so obviously your perspective will matter to me and will influence me. BOTTOM LINE I've been searching about you online and there's some interesting information out there, like the letter you sent your abuser after you escaped which is a weird one because you seemed to really appreciate him and love him on that one which is odd. I have more information but I will not list it here now. WE or at least I WANT MORE PROOF OF YOU. YOU SAY YOU ARE A MEDICAL INTUITIVE, THAT YOU WORK IN PRISONS, WHERE IS ALL THAT? IS IT EVEN TRUE? YOU HAVE EXTRASENSORY ABILITIES, SHOW THEM OFF. IN YOUR EVENTS. YOU'LL FIGURE OUT A WAY TO DO THAT IF YOUR REALLY WANT TO YOU ARE GENIUS...''

I know it is a bit aggressive in nature but it represents my feelings at that time. So I would like to know your opinions on this topic guys. I hope I don't get hate from you or defense because that is not my intent. I don't want to ruin her career as her haters do nor do I have anything personal with her. My concern is clearly a personal sense of unsafety  with her. I know they say focus on the positive, but when there is an issue we also need to find a solution somehow.  And I also know Teal hates to focus on that kind of stuff where people don't believe her but I think that if she actually gave it her attention, faced it and found a way to shut some peoples mouths it would benefit her career and also her followers who so want to believe her. 

Thank you to anyone who reads this, if anyone at all lol. But I'll be happy to hear some opinions!  

Freedom of choice is sacred to me just like free will is to the Gods.

So you won't get any hate from me but only one suggestion: please try and take the time to investigate who Jessica Schwab really is/was really about.

Why should someone always have to justify oneself?? 

Would you??

cheers

Deneb

Edited by Deneb

I am the kind of person who loves to "investigate" and read through people.

What I read through "Doc"s answers was that he sure was way more than a simple vet. I am not even talking about the impact he had on Teal, I am talking about his own quotes regarding healing, how he said that Teal was "only" a mind reader" etc... Do you truly think a "normal" vet would even mention this kind of topic?

Food for thoughts, it is not even about using one's intuition here... (Even if I may have been blessed with a BS detector.)

love and cheers,

Deneb

On 11/6/2018 at 11:48 PM, Theofilovicky96 said:

Trouble trusting Teal.

I think what we have to bear in mind is that we can learn from many and we should. But in the end we should be on an inner journey. I view many teachers and I find something to be cautious about in each. Allowing yourself to idolize one teacher I think, is a dangerous practice and sets you up to be vulnerable to cultist activity. Only you can really know what will work for you. We need affirmation, I surely do, but I hope everyone proceeds with caution and variety. I think the fact there are so many teachers out there is so that we can balance things by taking a little from each. Then we help them stay balanced too by assuring them they are not the only one. They are only human too on some level and I think some of them are very vulnerable to cult leadership. Just my feeling. Saying that, I think they each have something wonderful to offer as well.

• Upvote 1

I am sorry, but I feel it is dangerous for gods to put too much faith in other human gods. Teal offers what she does. It is helpful but she is just as screwed up as the rest of us. I think she would be the first person to tell you that. We all have insights to share. I have lots of good insight when I listen to my inner self. But don't look to me to answer everything for you. First we are quite different in many ways. And second I am on a path too, that I am figuring out. So is Teal and she has some powerful stuff to share. But she could fall apart too if she allowed her ego to become the stronger part of her teaching. So many spiritual leaders have fallen into that trap which should be a reminder to us all, it is always a choice, everyday of our lives, and ego is constantly wanting to control. So how do we surpass that? Or do we always have to be conscious. Some teachers believe we will come to a point where we join the ego with source and the result is the garden Eden, here on earth. A realization that is supposedly in process of becoming a truth.