Anatomy of loneliness hype!

Wew! Hey everyone! Teal is releasing a new book and it's right around the corner! I don't know if you guys are able to purchase it yet, but it's coming out november 6th for me! I must say, it is quite an honor to be present here at this time to witness it all from the first moment onwards!

Personally, I am pretty excited for that book! Lack of connection and feeling alienated by the world around me have been issues that I never was able to resolve. I always looked at other people that were having fun and around in groups as something, that I can never be a part of, something that's not meant for me. But it's all just BS really, isn't it? But no matter how much you tell that yourself, that feeling is still present there underneath it, and it's not going away until I overcome it. I hope Teal's book will be help me do exactly that... no pressure though, Teal, hahaha ;D

What do you guys think? What are your thoughts and hopes for this new book?

• Like 1

Like I'm a miner with my pick-axe and the gold/person is deep in the rock. So... a book telling me how to find gold is... meh. You know? Although I do see the advantage.

Edited by Kevin Sun

6 hours ago, Han Solo said:

In that case, the book will be of even greater help to you, because it will tell you that miners need pick-axes, not pitchforks to mine gold! 😁

Fuck I really screwed it there didn't I? It's what I thought though. Hahaha.

Farming must love me (just researched it: the pitchfork is for hay... hmm).

Edited by Kevin Sun
  • Like 1