Mick

Hello I am autistic (aspergers syndrome)

Hello there,

I am new here, let me introduce myself. I have asperger's syndrome, but was diagnosed late in life. I also lived with a cataract in both eyes also diagnosed late in life. I also have a father with un-diagnosed disorganized schizophrenia now dementia unspecified. My mother is almost blind from macular degeneration, and also hearing impaired. I am managing the care of both. By the way I am tertiary qualified in Welfare and Psychology.  For those that are interested I am a Leo with Libra rising and a Virgo moon. I am an Earth Dog in Chinese Astrology. As a child I had hell in all of my schooling and left school very early. I was beaten up basically every day by the kids in school. The teachers encouraged this. When I came home and spoke about this my father said If I mentioned it again, he would beat me up too. By the way I later, much later found out that his mother hit him over the head with a heavy iron frying pan for wetting the bed. I studied as a mature age student after a very sparse employment history. My father had brainwashed me that I would never earn the salt in my soup let alone a living. When I became interested in girls my father humiliated me in front of them at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. He said to them that I was not a real man, as I had not developed any muscle in my arms. Still have not. Doctors can't help. Unspecified mysterious genetic defect. Thus I had no friends in childhood, my father drove them all away. As I could not find a girlfriend and could do all the "female" things (mom taught me)  I sought out men instead, but only filled the passive role. I spent 3 years at an all boys school, where homosexual experimentation was rife. But my parents still don't know to this very day. I am a total virgin with women, but only for these reasons. So the Jehovah's Witnesses achieved the exact opposite! No I am not gay, Just want Jehovah to know what a cunt he is. By the way in the Jewish religion people with a disability were totally excluded from all religious life (Leviticus) especially if you were born with abnormal genitals! No psychologist or psychiatrist could help me, so I studied myself. I used to be a fanatical feminist, but only because they were against corporal punishment, which only applied to boys in my experience. I was beaten up by the teachers too. I wanted some of that "equality", now the men's rights activists have enlightened  me that feminists want to abolish prisons but only for women! Thus now I am coming to my own philosophy, but am not quite ready to release it yet, maybe never, but that is another subject.

My opinion of Teal is as follows: She is a very high initiate of co-masonary her terms and teachings can be found FROM   the 88th degree onwards. She knows the words and concepts verbatum and the planes she speaks of are the "degrees" beyond the 90th degree. That is their inner name. Outwardly an initiate would only say "I have all the degrees" but the teachings beyond the degrees are referred to as "the planes".  You can find these under the Svedenborg Rite or the Memphis Mythram rite.  The Swann is the symbol of the Rosicrucian Order it is a bird with a penis, most male birds don't have one! The A in Teal and Swan is in typical masonic fashion It is the compass. Two a's like that is the symbol of the initiate A.A. The compass and the square form the vagina of a virgin child, when the virginity is taken the square becomes an ARC the blue loge is tiled as red by the blood of the virgin. The G is the name of god, not god in English but Geova in latin/italian. This may also be unconscious of course. But other than that, having been orphaned, I have nothing left to give, except a small bequest of two letters and some points. "Before me there was no god, besides me there is no god and after me there continued to be none!" Fiat Lux! (let there be light)

Edited by Mick

2 hours ago, Mick said:

Hello there,

I am new here, let me introduce myself. I have asperger's syndrome, but was diagnosed late in life. I also lived with a cataract in both eyes also diagnosed late in life. I also have a father with un-diagnosed disorganized schizophrenia now dementia unspecified. My mother is almost blind from macular degeneration, and also hearing impaired. I am managing the care of both. By the way I am tertiary qualified in Welfare and Psychology.  For those that are interested I am a Leo with Libra rising and a Virgo moon. I am an Earth Dog in Chinese Astrology. As a child I had hell in all of my schooling and left school very early. I was beaten up basically every day by the kids in school. The teachers encouraged this. When I came home and spoke about this my father said If I mentioned it again, he would beat me up too. By the way I later, much later found out that his mother hit him over the head with a heavy iron frying pan for wetting the bed. I studied as a mature age student after a very sparse employment history. My father had brainwashed me that I would never earn the salt in my soup let alone a living. When I became interested in girls my father humiliated me in front of them at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. He said to them that I was not a real man, as I had not developed any muscle in my arms. Still have not. Doctors can't help. Unspecified mysterious genetic defect. Thus I had no friends in childhood, my father drove them all away. As I could not find a girlfriend and could do all the "female" things (mom taught me)  I sought out men instead, but only filled the passive role. I spent 3 years at an all boys school, where homosexual experimentation was rife. But my parents still don't know to this very day. I am a total virgin with women, but only for these reasons. So the Jehovah's Witnesses achieved the exact opposite! No I am not gay, Just want Jehovah to know what a cunt he is. By the way in the Jewish religion people with a disability were totally excluded from all religious life (Leviticus) especially if you were born with abnormal genitals! No psychologist or psychiatrist could help me, so I studied myself. I used to be a fanatical feminist, but only because they were against corporal punishment, which only applied to boys in my experience. I was beaten up by the teachers too. I wanted some of that "equality", now the men's rights activists have enlightened  me that feminists want to abolish prisons but only for women! Thus now I am coming to my own philosophy, but am not quite ready to release it yet, maybe never, but that is another subject.

My opinion of Teal is as follows: She is a very high initiate of co-masonary her terms and teachings can be found FROM   the 88th degree onwards. She knows the words and concepts verbatum and the planes she speaks of are the "degrees" beyond the 90th degree. That is their inner name. Outwardly an initiate would only say "I have all the degrees" but the teachings beyond the degrees are referred to as "the planes".  You can find these under the Svedenborg Rite or the Memphis Mythram rite.  The Swann is the symbol of the Rosicrucian Order it is a bird with a penis, most male birds don't have one! The A in Teal and Swan is in typical masonic fashion It is the compass. Two a's like that is the symbol of the initiate A.A. The compass and the square form the vagina of a virgin child, when the virginity is taken the square becomes an ARC the blue loge is tiled as red by the blood of the virgin. The G is the name of god, not god in English but Geova in latin/italian. This may also be unconscious of course. But other than that, having been orphaned, I have nothing left to give, except a small bequest of two letters and some points. "Before me there was no god, besides me there is no god and after me there continued to be none!" Fiat Lux! (let there be light)

Wow you have super interesting insights!  

I was diagnosed by Dr Atwood, a world renownd expert on Asperger's syndrome. I did not get on with him at all. He said I should work in his field, when I became qualified he did not wan't to supervise me, but literally threw a temper tantrum. It gives me trouble guessing social cues. One time I was dating two women who were army cooks, they were sargents, and as I was rational I could not understand that they had birth control (mechanical implants) and kept denying me sex, but still dating. They were leading me on and on, now I know they wanted to be date raped. I also met a woman at university that told me she wanted to be raped. I told her to go and get counseling.  I was gas lighted that that never happens when I consulted a counselor on the experience. I also met some women who contrary to Teal, whom I greatly respect got off on having abortions! Would keep getting pregnant so they could have more of them. They are provided free here.  (Australia) When women said no that was it I dropped them and no women ever offered. I was friend zoned, and I am still a virgin now 60 years old! For a man that is a big deal. I feel I am a boy not a man. Yes I was castrated by feminism. I have never had any authority over anyone, nor the opportunity to oppress women. I feel a lifelong experience of dis empowerment. 

Edited by Mick
added stuff.