Dannii

Is chiropractic treatment is good for back pain.?

Is chiropractic treatment is good for back pain.?

Hi, I'm Dannii. I met with a car accident a few months ago. It severely affected my lower back. I went through the different treatment process. But it doesn't give better results. Now it's getting harder for me to do the usual household chores and even walking is getting painful. One of my friends said chiropractic treatment will be helpful for back pain. He has experience with chiropractic treatment. I did a little research on chiropractic clinic in Mississauga and found some excellent firms. Before calling them, I would like to hear from you. If you have any experience with such firms, Please share it with me. Thank you.

Everyone is different and will experience or respond to relief differently. I too was in a car accident, it really affected my lower lumbar to the point of herniation, I also had the electric shock shooting down my right leg, due to the sciatic nerve. Massage was and is the best form for me, but you may find a lot more relief with hypnotherapy or acupuncture. It is hard but its even harder when you are suffering alone, so please feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions or just need a ear to listen. Also it is a time to reach out to anyone in your life that is willing to listen and offer the support you really need during this time (it is a vulnerable thing to do, but that was my mistake of not doing it when I desperately needed it).

Much love.