Baelyn Pientre

Inquiry of Teal's perspective about near future events.

9 posts in this topic

Recently, I have been made aware of the coming economic collapse. How there has been a pattern, where it happens in the months prior to the coming election. This one is set to be so huge the whole world will suffer greatly. I was wondering about Teal's take on this. Is there hope? I don't really want to live in a survival type reality, where we have to basically hide from mobs and military etc.. 

I feel like no matter what, everythings gonna be alright. :] Just was wondering what teal would say about it. But i definitely feel you are right. people will ban together especially with so many awakened people around, and help eachother. 

• Upvote 1

I have read and read and read about the illuminati, the economy, aliens, all of it... and my gut feeling is I have a very good feeling that everything is going to be ok, especially for those of us who have been struggling financially for a long time, the economy is unbalance and something unbalanced can't stay standing, it has to eventually fall over... too much wealth in a small percent, too many with nothing, that number increasing, and the ones with money are completely corrupt.  I feel that when the economy crashes it will balance things out, so it will be good for those who are not attached to money, those who are attached to their money and think it's going to bring happiness and thin they need it to survive, those are the people that will feel like something really bad has happened....that's just my feeling, I see people who are advancing spiritually and those who are stuck and the stuck will feel unbalanced

All this that is happening was planned long ago by THEM ! What works for me is I simply do not play. In other words if you do not want to ride on the merry go round then simply do not get on it. Works for me , dont pay taxes unless I have to, dont have a mortgage , and so on. Ask yourself , did the pioneers pay tax or buy land of pay rates. No the carved it out of the earth to feed themselves and to grow. Native tribes have it all worked out.

• Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 6:40 AM, Craig said:
On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 6:40 AM, Craig said:

All this that is happening was planned long ago by THEM ! What works for me is I simply do not play. In other words if you do not want to ride on the merry go round then simply do not get on it. Works for me , dont pay taxes unless I have to, dont have a mortgage , and so on. Ask yourself , did the pioneers pay tax or buy land of pay rates. No the carved it out of the earth to feed themselves and to grow. Native tribes have it all worked out.

Right, exactly we don't need them, everything they provide for us, we can provide for ourselves, if only enough people ban together.  If the economy crashed, would it bring chaos or would people ban together and find ways to help each other, would we put our different talents together and provide for ourselves?  We have been sold a lie that being successful is owning the most stuff, when you think about it, what do you own?   You're house?  Not really, even if you don't have a mortgage or house payment (like me, I don't) do you really own it when the gov comes once a year and takes their share (taxes), I don't feel like I own my house.  Everyone thinks their house is their biggest asset, but is it or is it really you're biggest liability?   What happens if you can't pay those taxes?   The gov comes and takes it, you can have you're credit ruined, etc.... so for that reason I don't feel I own it, the gov does....in fact, the older I get the less I want to own.... the native tribes had a lost figured out that we still don't get.

I also am trying to change the way I shop and what I support, I am only just beginning, but I'm sure it can be done so as not to support big corporations....the more people who back out, the less money/power they will have.

• Upvote 1

It was this very topic that lead to my awakening! But I learned from some very fearful sources, and made no connection with politics and spirituality. Its was the 2012 event that lead to my awakening. I have been recently wondering about this myself, cutting myself off from technology so as to come to terms with my own reality without the input of others. I think what you are wondering, what I am wondering, is there a future on Earth for this human body to live out its hopes and dreams. Yes, the future looks bleak. If you live in the USA like I do, you realize that the peak of leadership at this point rests on either foul and repulsive, or sneaky and untrustworthy. If you live elsewhere, you look on with growing unease as world "leaders" spin out of control the very stability of our current civilization.

Things are changing. In a big way. Earth is EVOLVING.

you fear being left behind in rubble. I can honestly say that as I discovered just how huge the change is, I was scared as well.

The next question then is, are you evolving with her? I believe it is a choice. to Evolve or not.

if you are even THINKING these questions, my bet is that you are on the side of EVOLUTION, and not fear and base emotions. I believe the time for humans to learn and grow from these experiences has ended, or is coming to an end.