Siona de Stellis

Spiritual Artworks

15 posts in this topic

Since the lovely @Wind and I share an interest for Sacred Geometry —and I'm sure many others on this platform feel the same about spiritual art, as we do ;) — we came up with the idea to open a thread on this topic.

So dig out your Flowers of Life, your feel-good visuals, your handmade scribbles, or the beautiful artwork you've stumbled across on the internet lately and share it with us. :)

27cf9d34a49d44b9559516ea3cfa6632.jpg

f590e5f04c11887df13fcd6718edf4db.jpg

a2d2ab12c19815bf174e39d9b344bfde.jpg

• Upvote 2

"Li" is a Chinese word meaning "The lines in wood or the markings in Jade" basically it's a word to describe the design the natural world has, that we can't comprehend, the ways clouds arrange themselves, the wonderful grain of wood, or like you posted that rose looks perfect, there's a method to its design, but we can't explain it, so they came up with  "Li" :) 

Li.png

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Wind said:

Lovely you are too :) 

I know it's not sacred geometry but a rose is a rose is a rose...

Found this one years ago online and fell in love with it. 

Found it here http://www.mccullagh.org/photo/1ds2-5/red-rose-side

red-rose-side.jpg

Oh, I like roses quite a lot, always reminds me of my grandmother, who has raised me the first 15 years of my life. :) Her name is Rosa, and —how could it be any different? ;) — her favorite flowers are roses. She basically hoards them all year round. 

6 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

Have you given this a name? It is marvelous! :5761e0b415fa2_EmojiSmiley-07:

Oh it isn't mine. I found it on the internet a while a go, sadly without a source nor a name. ):
But yes, I agree, it really does look marvelous! :) 

So a few more images, before I go to bed. It's almost 4am here and I have an awful loooooooot to do tomorrow. :emot-sweep:

066f2b057f939b0af4a653a80a436c82.jpg

tumblr_mo8cnx0fsi1qejjv1o1_1280.jpg

c2e74316ff51705f71b7bebd2abf7883.jpg

287568f6f64d9f6bf8013a3faf05a03b.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wind said:

So, so beautiful <3

I've seen this one before. It's incredibly beautiful :) 

Can you believe I am noticing for the first time that this is a real sculpture?

Amazing :) 

Oh I couldn't believe it is a real sculpture the first time I saw it, took me a few moments to realize this. :ph34r:

It is so beautiful, if I'm ever visiting New York City I'll take a look at it for sure. Such an artwork. I wonder how the artist built a statue like this. :o

15 hours ago, Siona de Stellis said:

Today I feel the need to get into mandalas again. Incredible relaxing and exactly what I need this week. :yin-yang-yahoo-emoticon:

a24bad38bfabfcb0b1a4cf1a32ddaa2b.jpg

Wow what is this??

9 hours ago, Krystine said:

Wow what is this??

A mandala drawn with colored ink. :) 
There are incredible beautiful mandala coloring books available on the internet, I guess I'll treat myself with a new one once I've survived this work week. :ph34r:

Little doodle of mine. It isn't really a feel-good drawing, nor super spiritual, but I felt like sharing. :) 

unnamed.jpg