Craig

What now!!

5 posts in this topic

I have only very recently become aware of a big change in my thinking, I have been searching for answers in various areas and seemed to be drawn towards Teal's you tube channel.  I ,have noticed there are also a lot of recent members to this site. My question is , what do I do now?  I have trouble with daily meditation as I do not know what to expect. People on these forums sometimes give me the impression that they are far more advanced and find it a hassle to inform others as they only want to move forward.

All I require is a little guide and I am sure the rest will take care of itself. I have a deep intuitive feeling that there is a big change on the horizon for all humanity but I have no fear of this. In fact I am some what eager and look forward to it. This comes from within. I have had less than happy life but all that has lifted and I am happiest I have been in my memory.  This change in me is the opposite to the life I have lived so far. Now I have no interest in politics or money or all the evil that comes with it.

The point of my question is this ; Where can I and many get a simple run down on what to expect and how to refine these thoughts. I have watched nearly all of Teals videos and got a lot of understanding from them. I am poor and can not travel or buy things to help, but money should not be a requirement for inner peace and happiness !

• Upvote 1

Thank you for that , Wind ! Looks like I have some reading to do .  I have a new saying for people now and that is " Be gentle with yourself " . Cheers Craig

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Craig said:

I have only very recently become aware of a big change in my thinking, I have been searching for answers in various areas and seemed to be drawn towards Teal's you tube channel.  I ,have noticed there are also a lot of recent members to this site. My question is , what do I do now?  I have trouble with daily meditation as I do not know what to expect. People on these forums sometimes give me the impression that they are far more advanced and find it a hassle to inform others as they only want to move forward.

All I require is a little guide and I am sure the rest will take care of itself. I have a deep intuitive feeling that there is a big change on the horizon for all humanity but I have no fear of this. In fact I am some what eager and look forward to it. This comes from within. I have had less than happy life but all that has lifted and I am happiest I have been in my memory.  This change in me is the opposite to the life I have lived so far. Now I have no interest in politics or money or all the evil that comes with it.

The point of my question is this ; Where can I and many get a simple run down on what to expect and how to refine these thoughts. I have watched nearly all of Teals videos and got a lot of understanding from them. I am poor and can not travel or buy things to help, but money should not be a requirement for inner peace and happiness !

I extend greetings to you as well :) I think what to expect largely depends on you. When I went through this I had a strong gravitation towards Buddhism. But you may not have that same urge. Follow your interests, you are starting to experience a higher perspective and that's awesome. I would recommend learning a but about Buddhism. Here's a good talk on it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukeK8uimkKE

Success in meditation depends upon several things...

1. Duration -- how long is good for you? Some people meditate for hours, I do not and never will. I literally started with 5 minutes because that's all I could do and I worked my way from there. I have found half an hour is my limit and I'm happy with that. 

2. Sound -- What sort of auditory input do you want while you are meditating? I can't do guided meditation because voices disrupt my meditation, however instrumental music works wonderfully. Silence is very hard for me to meditate to, but it may work well for you, you have to figure that part out :) 

3. Time -- What time of day are you going to meditate? Morning, afternoon, evening or before bed? Time of day is another variable to figure out.

4. Mindset -- if you go into meditation with any sort of expectation you will fail. Go into with an open mind and no real purpose in mind. If you meditate for a specific reason like to become smarter, become more spiritual etc., you aren't meditating because you have your eye on the future not in the present. Try experimenting with different kinds of meditation and you will find what works for you :)

Wishing you the best, hope you stick around with us :) 

1 hour ago, Craig said:

If you want someone to answer your questions as they come I welcome them all.  

And whoever else...

PM me if need be

There's no rundown or thing you need to know.

All you need to do is put that newfound happiness towards something useful for yourself.  

You can help humanity but its not required...

In fact most people don't have the time to put real effort in helping humanity so this is something you can do if you want to help but have no money or other way...

You must imagine a better future and send that energy forth into the universe or even ask Prime or Source to send that energy to one who would use it to bring that into fruition.

Those who are working towards the better future you seek will absorb that energy and it'll help them.

This may not seem like a real solution but if enough people do it it works.  

Energy is suttle and moves on command as long as the commander is sure of their orders.  

Meditation can be from 5 minutes to 5 hours it depends on you don't worry about others.

Right now its about solidifying yourself in new habits so the old ones don't re kick in.

40 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

I extend greetings to you as well :) I think what to expect largely depends on you. When I went through this I had a strong gravitation towards Buddhism. But you may not have that same urge. Follow your interests, you are starting to experience a higher perspective and that's awesome. I would recommend learning a but about Buddhism. Here's a good talk on it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukeK8uimkKE

Success in meditation depends upon several things...

1. Duration -- how long is good for you? Some people meditate for hours, I do not and never will. I literally started with 5 minutes because that's all I could do and I worked my way from there. I have found half an hour is my limit and I'm happy with that. 

2. Sound -- What sort of auditory input do you want while you are meditating? I can't do guided meditation because voices disrupt my meditation, however instrumental music works wonderfully. Silence is very hard for me to meditate to, but it may work well for you, you have to figure that part out :) 

3. Time -- What time of day are you going to meditate? Morning, afternoon, evening or before bed? Time of day is another variable to figure out.

4. Mindset -- if you go into meditation with any sort of expectation you will fail. Go into with an open mind and no real purpose in mind. If you meditate for a specific reason like to become smarter, become more spiritual etc., you aren't meditating because you have your eye on the future not in the present. Try experimenting with different kinds of meditation and you will find what works for you :)

Wishing you the best, hope you stick around with us :) 

This is a good point you made...

When I first began I meditated in silence and with music.

Now mostly with music for more specific reasons.  

Silence is key though.

If you can meditate in silence you'll notice some interesting things.

Silence is where the answer lies.   

Thank you all for your responses. I shall return in a few days with more questions no doubt ! Be gentle with yourselves. Craig

• Upvote 2