elsafaul

Abilities

14 posts in this topic

Is it possible that one could be incredibly psychic and not really have a life  purpose for it?  Seems like I would know what my purpose is by now with the abilities I have.

Your purpose is what you choose to create. The abilities you have now that come easy to you make it easy to go in a certain direction. If you don't have some abilities and would like them, then you have to work harder to attain them. Ultimately it is up to the indivual to set their purpose or connect with their higher self to understand what that purpose is.

• Upvote 3

On 11 June 2016 at 0:51 PM, jacob13303 said:

Have you watched her video about finding your purpose?

Jacob, are you able to copy the link for the video that you have watched please? I'm not able to find it and would really like to view it. Thanks :) 

On 6/10/2016 at 9:55 PM, elsafaul said:

Is it possible that one could be incredibly psychic and not really have a life  purpose for it?  Seems like I would know what my purpose is by now with the abilities I have.

Possible, but also very unlikely. Purpose isn't objective, it's self imposed. So decide for yourself what the purpose will be. At the higher level there was likely a reason you came in with these experiences so if you look within or simply set your intention to discover the purpose, it will come eventually. Then decide if that's still something that appeals to you. If it is useful, go for it. If it's not, don't worry about it and make up your own purpose. 

• Upvote 1

hey ,  on the next level up were all just part of one conscious that is simply using the earth as its experiment through time and space. the bodies were in are time machines created by the infinite and the hormones you have are just the by product of regeneration so this mystical existence can continue on. your life / my life is just to experience being and  enjoy the emotions that make it all worth it. so carry on my friend and ask for clarity before each meditation and you will be exactly who you and we all need you to be. :)

I believe the one of the only reasons for abilities is actually to create connection and deep understanding  to contribute expansion of higher self .So, if sole purpose of being a psychic is the fact that your aware and are experiencing being psychic it has served it purpose. Abilities are really for you, however sometimes people chose to share these experiences with other and I  guess find use for them in a more active way outwardly. I look at it like being artistic : there are people who are really amazing artist but they don't make a  Career out of it. There are also those who make it their life's work; Then there are people who aren't artistic at all and have to either work harder at it or just don't engage with art. However, the one thing I find to be true is that nothing has meaning until you give it meaning it just merely exists. 

• Upvote 5

I have found my psychic abilities are such a natural part of me that they translate into everything I do. I have always thought I would like to do something more closely related to my psychic abilities and  I have taken steps towards my 'job' being something that is based on them, for example; energy healing and rune readings, these career choices have just never evolved and grew the way my other 'job' choice has.  I tend to go with what feels best and the career I have now always works out well no matter where I go to do it and I love it  so I believe doing it is definitely a part my life purpose.  

So from my experience I feel as though even though your life purpose may not be directly relate to your psychic abilities they are always a part of what you do with your life almost like 'extra support' in whatever you choose to do. 

On 10 June 2016 at 2:55 PM, elsafaul said:

What abilities do you have?

On 12 June 2016 at 8:50 PM, Stephanie Wintermute said:

@Daz Sorry, I forget my linking rules. I went ahead and posted a link to the 'finding your purpose' video for you. I'll relink here, again. 

Find Your Negative Imprint, Find Your Life Purpose 

Rock on.

Thank you kindly Stephanie, I look forward to watching it. I'm new to this blog technology so I may fumble around with the buttons. Thanks again?