BLACK_0C3AN

Would anybody be interested in having a group conference over Skype?

45 posts in this topic

Forgive me if this is not an appropriate submission for the "I Have A Question" forum, but I have absolutely no other Teal Tribers in my area and would love to collaborate with other members and share thoughts, stories, ideas, etc... 

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Wind said:

Group conference over Skype or Google Hangout would be awesOMe! And I believe many more would love to join :) 

Let's find out the best time that meets everyone's schedulles and time zones.

Sounds great! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Wind said:

Let's do it :)

I'm in GMT. @Stephanie Wintermute had already expressed desire for us to meet online but I don't know the follow up. I didn't see anything else about it so I don't know how things are at the moment.

I'm in EDT. She is such an incredibly genuine and knowledgeable user among these forums, i would LOVE to meet her! 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Wind said:

Where are you in the globe?

Southern California.

I live in Norway, Europe :) I think the timezone is called CEST here... But I'm pretty flexible with the times anyway, I dont work or study so i can join pretty much anytime :P

4 hours ago, Wind said:

Group conference over Skype or Google Hangout would be awesOMe! And I believe many more would love to join :) 

That would be very interesting to see happening. I don't want to miss it.

EST ?

• Upvote 2

Count me in too! I am in EDT. Would love the live exchange and support! Format ideas? Rotating member-driven topic or question shared 1-2 days ahead of time? 

11 minutes ago, michelle_h said:

Count me in too! I am in EDT. Would love the live exchange and support! Format ideas? Rotating member-driven topic or question shared 1-2 days ahead of time? 

We did this at a tribehouse once - short introductions, how we found Teal and what stuck to us about her teachings  and then we all presented one issue that we had in our lives and held healing space for the person speaking. Might be too much for a skype if there is a lot of people though... Just some ideas.

Or maybe a swe can discuss her latest video or two :P

• Upvote 1

Okay, since putting together a live, international Teal Tribe collaboration obviously has is difficulties as far as availability goes, and I lack major organization skills, how about we all mark down the SOONEST we are all available and go from there. I am available quite literally whenever since i am on summer break! (If anyone else has a better way to do this, by all means take over!)

If its okay with everyone, let's go ahead and use Google Hangouts. 

Edited by BLACK_0C3AN