alice_emma

Gift ideas for someone who has helped you greatly?

Gift ideas for someone who has helped you greatly?

I have a music teacher who has helped me so much with my musical and personal journey. I have only known her for a bit over a year, but I am so beyond grateful for her help, as she is one of the few people who has really truly believed in me and invested in me, and she is so well respected in my area that she does not have time for everyone, and I am not nearly as good as most of her other students. But in short, she still believes in me and I really want to give her a gift at the end of this year to thank her for this. It doesn't have to be expensive,  I'm just trying to think of a unique way to show my immense gratitude.

Blessings ❤️ 

Ohhh.... how sweet of you wanting to thank your teacher.

Here are some classic ideas/suggestions:

- Flowers. Bouquet or potted plant of your choice. Always beautiful and thoughtful gift.

- Beautiful pen in a box. Nicely packaged. Great gift for any teacher!

- Box of chocolates. From classic selection to seasonal. Choices are endless here.

Always remember to include a nice card with her name and your name. Teachers often are sentimental and like to keep cards for years and years in their collection boxes.

• Like 1