alice_emma

How does daydreaming about a crush affect the energy?

How does daydreaming about a crush affect the energy?

Does daydreaming about a crush/potential partner repel or attract the other person? I realise it's in innocent thing to do, but recently I've been trying to avoid thinking about the other person as much as possible. Is too much detrimental? Does it repel the other person? Do we need to let go of resistance, and let our feelings express themselves? How does this correspond with the law of attraction?

• Like 1

Hello there,

Here is my opinion and I hope you find it helpful. I have been practicing intentional LOA for many years and here is how I would go about it in your situation (which I found myself in, previously at some point in my life)

1. In order for the LOA to work, you have to have a VERY strong, energetically charged intention. 

2. Is your strongest desire to find a satisfying relationship as you have portrayed in your day-dream, or specifically the very person you daydream about? Realize that you actually do not want that specific person. Your desire is to experience the feelings which YOU THINK you will experience if you get together with this person. I am repeating, you may not realize it yet, but you are yearning to experience the feelings which you THINK a relationship with this person shall provide you - it may or may not be true- only time can tell 😃

3. Following the acknowledgement of the above statement,  make sure your intention is NOT routed towards one specific person. Make it clear to the universe. Make it clear that your intention is to be in a satisfying relationship for both of the parties - whoever it may be with, and unless that person you dream about is willing to give it to YOU specifically, declare that you do not want to manipulate his free will and that you do not want to force him with your energy. Just like a wiccan would say after every ritual, "an ye harm none" and "mote it be if it is aligned with my highest intention"

4. Any thought affects your energy body.. BUT, in my opinion, supressing any desire can harm you much more than a lovely day-dream can. Do not suppress any of your feelings, realize that here is a part in you yearning for a satisfying relationship, and uses this specific person as a vehicle to reflect your desires back to you. It is what you need. Let it come to you, enjoy your day-dreams, and ask for an experience of a similar nature, however not specifically or necessarily with that one single person- if THAT person is the one who will align with your desires, your energy WILL move towards eachother anyway. If not, since you have declared that you are totally open to other possibilities, let another -who will make your day-dream- come true- come to you.

5. When I was 20, I made a huge mistake and I used my powerful day-dreams to attract a specific person. While this person was hugely attracted to me physically anyway, I just thought I could convince him that we would be great together in a stable relationship- through my day-dreams and made-up telepathic conversations. I did this for months.. At the end, for no "apparent" reason, he got so furious with me any time he was near me. In fact, he just said " I don't know why but I feel that you are coming on too strong and I just don't like it".. He was actually interpreting what I was doing energetically, I was attacking his personal energy space, and God, he felt raped and attacked and he received it all in his subconscious and he just wanted to beat me up! He of course did not, but one day he threw a bag into my face -in the middle of the corridor- many people saw (I was in college). And trust me he has no abuse issues whatsoever- I think this was his first and last. And I just had to stop. We never got together the way I wished.. The thing is, glad we did not. He could have never given me my day-dreams, he was not willing. I learned my lesson, and from there on, for my relationships, never specified a specific person while I was working with LOA- regardless of whom I was attracted to at the time.. and that is how I met my husband- through day-dreams..yet I never ever dreamt of a specific person- I just dreamt of the ideal relationships and the feelings I wanted to feel..and it worked.

Much love,

Irem

• Like 1

Thank you so, so much Irem!! This has helped me immensely ❤️ I resonate particularly with that part about how the daydreams are not actually about the person, but about what I crave in a relationship. It makes so much more sense!!! Blessings to you ❤️❤️❤️ 

By the way, what's the deepest reason to do not think on that crush?

Why you are resisting to express your feelings?

"Whatever you resist persist."

Edited by LL.

@GarnetThis is a friend I have had for about two years. I feel like we are becoming closer but I don't know exactly what his feelings are. I have always felt that there has been somewhat of a mutual attraction, but as I said I don't know exactly for sure! 

@LL. I suppose I am just scared of pushing them away and not giving it a good chance, being too intense too soon

Edited by alice_emma
More information

So according to your first topic, and considering you've said, It's correct to say that you are trying 
to do not think on him because you are afraid of him don't feel comfortable with an a intense demonstration of love from you?

If that is true, you are neglecting your own feelings and emotions.

I would say that is completely possible to clearly express you are feeling a kind of attraction without being overwhelming, and
by doing that you will get a very good feedback about his feelings.

• Like 1

I had some thoughts I was going to write but then I read "2 years" and it's kinda set me back.

I do know couples where their relationship started as friendship and then grew into more passionate love over time.

When thinking about another person is not effortless, then to me it is an indication of a possible barrier. And when thinking flows without you constantly controlling it, it feels very light and it feels right, then there is a high chance that it is mutual!

Compare how this process goes for you when thinking about other people (friends,family, parents.... even animals if you have any) and perhaps it'll give you an idea what I mean.

5 hours ago, Garnet said:

I had some thoughts I was going to write but then I read "2 years" and it's kinda set me back.

I do know couples where their relationship started as friendship and then grew into more passionate love over time.

When thinking about another person is not effortless, then to me it is an indication of a possible barrier. And when thinking flows without you constantly controlling it, it feels very light and it feels right, then there is a high chance that it is mutual!

Compare how this process goes for you when thinking about other people (friends,family, parents.... even animals if you have any) and perhaps it'll give you an idea what I mean.

This is really insightful information!  I can totally relate this to my experiences.  But then I guess I run the risk of it being my mental process and not reality.  Which then invalidates any positive thoughts and turns them into not very pleasant thoughts about myself or how I perceive future thoughts about anyone.  Oh dear I really don't give myself much hope!