Irem

A loophole in the Law of Attraction?

A loophole in the Law of Attraction?

Hello everyone,

This is my first time writing here, and in fact, I did not know that this forum was such a treasure of information, till I browsed=)

Here is my question, which has been lingering in the depths of my mind for some time now. I would appreciate your views on it as well.

After pondering for years and reading a million=)  books on the subject, finally my thoughts have started to go nuts, apologies in advance. 😃

I am confused about the “illusion theory”.

If everything and anything is merely a reflection of our individual + collective consciousness, then what if we deliberately and completely ignore the law of attraction and instead hold strongly onto another type of governing law, a better one? Shouldn’t our "subjective" life, then, run, according to our strongest belief, which is NOT the law of attraction?

Or, what if our strongest desire is to find a loophole in the law of attraction? If anything is possible for nothing is real, why are we stuck with LOA and do not come up with a better governing law? Who stops us =)? Note: I strongly insist that life should be easier, and the whole LoA thing is just pain in the butt 😃

Now, I am aware of the collective consciousness, for instance, if somebody holds strongly onto the belief that heaven and hell exists, s/he may for a while in fact experience a hell-ish dimension temporarily after passing although it is not the objective truth, I am also aware of the thought forms and tulpas. If a vibration is strong enough it will be manifested/experienced, whether it be a demon or angel or anything for everything that has ever existed was in fact is / was a vibration.

The illusion theory tells us that anything and everything is merely a creation or a reflection of the consciousness and in fact nothing is real (Quantum Physics suggests the same) and ironically jjust the contary, anything is real as long as it is "thought" by someone.

So who is to decide the LOA "objectively" exists for everyone regardless of their core beliefs? We are not even sure if the universe is the very same thing which we think it is, maybe it doesn't even exist the way we perceive it? Maybe the entire system is just a collective dream?

So whatever one thinks, it exists. Then, it means that there is a loophole? Because I am currently thinking about the existence of one, and I am also thinking that we should "technically"  not be bound to one single law, which is the LoA and I am also thinking that people "may" find their personal subjective laws to govern their lives and creations. Why isn't that possible?

So you see, while the time and space and other spacy stuff can be moulded and bent, why can't the LoA?

Many thanks for your time and listening to my existential crisis 😃

Have a good day!

Irem

• Like 1

First words to materialized in my thoughts. You can't get away from 'yourself'? So if 'you' didn't exist you wouldn't be here? Parallel in science. If the system isn't 'meant' to be stable, you would expect such a thing  wouldn't occur. So what exactly is illusion again?

Yes, there are loopholes everywhere and I am looking at one right now. Hold on...let me get a picture...

SmartSelectImage_2018-10-24-02-29-09.png

With all the tools, apps, and Photoshop you can bypass any law of attraction and create a life that doesn't exist - virtual reality.

10 hours ago, Irem said:

If everything and anything is merely a reflection of our individual + collective consciousness, then what if we deliberately and completely ignore the law of attraction and instead hold strongly onto another type of governing law, a better one? Shouldn’t our "subjective" life, then, run, according to our strongest belief, which is NOT the law of attraction?

Success manifests into actual reality when you can backup that which you create. Without it things can get very ugly, disappointing and depressing. 

😊

10 hours ago, BeyondTheRim said:

First words to materialized in my thoughts. You can't get away from 'yourself'? So if 'you' didn't exist you wouldn't be here? Parallel in science. If the system isn't 'meant' to be stable, you would expect such a thing  wouldn't occur. So what exactly is illusion again?

Thank you for your response=)  I think I could not be clear in my question.. let me try to paraphrase..

In my opinion, my body is not "actually" real, though my experience of my body "feels" and "appears" as real.  So, yes, my body does not exist from the point of Quantum Physics, however, consciousness is the only reality that even Quantum Physics agrees to=) My consciousness is what creates this body, since it is not actually real or concrete - made up of pure vibration which APPEARS 😃 to the eye as bone and flesh, it can be changed and moulded.

You CAN change your body, in fact I DID change my body, my  health, my "so called" incurable pre-cancerous cells, and even my physical looks have drastically changed over the years- to the point people think I  got surgery or something- the changes occurred not because I aged - but because I deliberately worked on my energetic body ( I am a Reiki Master and I constantly work with energy). So in my opinion, illusion is how things, bodies, people, universe, the world etc. "appear" to our eyes... if we could have seen the actual composition of things (which hopefully I can up to a point- though not "very clear" like Teal- just a glimpse) none of the things which we see is what they actually are. That is the illusion. I can see everything as pure vibration, however, the tiny itsy bitsy photons make up such varied compositions that we think a banana and a human is VERY different, but if you could have seen (sorry, maybe you already can, I don't know, I am explaining anyway) the energetic composition of a banana and a human, there is only a slight energetic difference - which is only a slight difference in how those photons line up.  So to me, the appearance of things are an illusion. 

But that was not my question.

Energy has an intelligence of its own - it is in fact the intelligence itself- and moves according to the law of attraction - that I can physically see as well.  Energy sticks to its alike just like a magnet. In fact, that is exactly how Teal decides who asks a question to her in her workshops.  The energy of the collective "sticks", "points" towards a question which is a common question for everyone else. That to me, is also a product of the law of attraction.

However, my question was this:

I do not mean to divert the energy somehow so that it does not stick to its alike, it is not technically possible, it is against the nature of the movement of energy. 

But, when you deliberately work with the LoA, since it is not really technically possible to define all of your shadow vibrations or shadow selves (there are thousands as Teal explains) - before you can manifest anything - you mostly get the exact opposite of what you desire or you do not get anything at all or you get something weird, because of the contradicting vibrations between the shadow selves. So if you want to get clear and clean manifestations, you have to make sure that all of your selves are aligned with your desire.. This is the part which is the pain in the butt.-> BUT CAN YOU ESCAPE YOURSELF? 😃

Gosh, I sometimes only wish to take a little vacation, and a really desired one.. nothing a middle-class cannot afford, and guess what, even THAT does not happen..and I get frustrated. Forget the vacation, I can live with that, how about manifestations about love, health and healing? I am a Reiki Teacher and I teach people these stuff, and in the back of my mind, I am like "Irem, you can't even manifest a small vacation at times, you are a liar when you are telling this woman sitting in front of you that she can actually start her life from scratch and build a new career, meet a new love if she is completely aligned in herself".. I hope you see my point.

LOA tells people that they can be anything and achieve anything. While this is technically correct, the way to go about it, IS HELL. I know because I have worked with this stuff for over 20 years! Since I was a little child.. because it was natural..

So, one should master the "shadow-self concept" BEFORE s/he can manifest anything! Which is hell  =(

I have been provided visions from my guides about how this stuff works countless times... It is like a bullet, you charge the gun, and you shoot, if you try to hold on to your bullet, it will not reach its target, or if you do not "charge" enough, it will not have the momentum to manifest- that's why the sex magick works- during the orgasm you really get charged- there is a huge momentum to direct your energy to a certain route.. It is tricky.. and while the bullet is travelling towards its target, it will "appear" to your perception as "time". Because, in this world, we experience everything in VERY VERY VERY slow motion. The bullet is fast, yet your perception is that bullet does not move at all (the stage where you think nothing is happening in your material world), thus the people cannot link their thoughts with  what is happening to them. Because much time has passed between the original thought and its result..

And the freaking crazy thing is, you do not even CREATE anything!! By charging your energy, you only CHOOSE to experience what has already happened! Law of Attraction could have been called Law of Choice =))

So, to make the whole process easier, 

We would have to raise our consciousness so that the concept (illusion) of "time" speeds up.

We have to find a way to bypass the shadow aspects and make sure our desire is SO charged that it has the momentum to be manifested and that no vibration of a shadow aspect can stop this momentum. In other words, LOA currently does not answer your most "wanted" desires. That's bullshit! I am completely aware of myself and completely aligned with myself when I want a 5 day vacation, I do not see any shout out from any shadow aspect whatsoever. and BAMM it does not happen.. Again I do not really care about MY vacation, but I do this stuff for a career and I feel like a liar most of the times =( I really do not want to sell people promises anymore - unfortunately- just like the book Secret does (that's my bias I know).

Don't get me wrong- all of my life, my husband, my home, my career, my lovely cats...my health...everything is the product of LOA, everything was my  deliberate creation. So I do know LOA exists, but don't you find it interesting that one can easily match with her husband but cannot manifest a silly vacation?- to me LOA is not a reliable tool from the point of our current state of awareness. In fact, it is the very same reason, why most spiritual people go into spiritual traumas!! Most could have lead a perfect life, if they had strongly believed that they had a perfect fate script written by and with the help of their angels..and they would just let go... surrender... and live their perfect life in serenity 😃 

So either, we better find a loophole, or stop telling people that LOA is such a great tool which can give you anything if practiced intentionally la-la-la. It can give you anything but not before you completely master your inner crazy quantum world to a point which you become your own Psychoanalyst.

Plus, do you really think that wiccans, or hermetics (Which came up with the whole LOA thing in modern ages) are masters of their entire being, as Teal puts, she is even sidetracked by the results of LOA?

Trust me, there is a loophole, but we are not aware of it, or we are not told about it, we are very close to grasping it, yet it is not known to us.

It is the very reason of the whole secret society gatherings back in time.. I don't think our "thoughts" and "emotions" always and merely are enough to charge a vibration into existence.. I don't think people were crazy in coming up with sex magick or sigils or using the power of earth.. This, I find, is not as easy as setting an intention...

Just my 2 cents 😃

Love, 

Irem

6 hours ago, Garnet said:

SmartSelectImage_2018-10-24-02-47-07.png

Hello there! Thank you for your response!!

This is very easy to say, but VERY HARD to do =( At least, for me, and for my clients... 

Let me tell you something.

1. People live in different regions of the world, the collective can be really tough on the individual who tries to go off the grid. So for some people, it is even harder to turn into Gandhi, I could easily make money with my clients if I provide them with such recipes, but I swore myself that I would be an authentic teacher. So no, the world had the Gandhi, Gandhi became THE Gandhi, because he could have achieved what he said - in India.. but we are not Gandhis, I would not have asked such silly questions If I were Gandhi 😃 I am not Gandhi- not from my individual perspective, and my clients are far away from him and I am not going to suggest them to become somebody they are not.  I am not going to set a crazy standard for anybody - including myself. And that would be to turn into a "Guru". That is the exact reason why I love Teal!

2. Have you ever met a person with OCD? I am one - though I have healed myself a lot, I still get triggered. Why? Because of the sense of lack of control. Now If I tell myself, or anybody to follow these instructions everyday. Do you know what happens? They go sicker.. I went sicker, because my master gave me a similar recipe, I went crazy because I could not lead a life monitoring my entire thoughts, emotions, actions every second of the day and I could not stop judging myself when I did something against that recipe.

Don't get me wrong, I respect Gandhi, and I respect your opinions a lot.. and I believe there are millions of people who do get benefits from these recipes, otherwise they wouldn't exist. All I am saying is, if you are like me, a VERY restless and questioning😃 mind who is previously diagnosed with Bipolar as well, they will burn the entire quotes catalogue into hell. (I am so sorry - but that is exactly how I feel - because in reality- life is not a quote - and doesn't go according to a quote- I just wish It would be that easy though, yes..really, really, really!)

I just hope it is that easy for someone out there, so that I can raise my motivation and hopes up! I may not have led an easy life so far, but that does not mean it will not be easy for others, and that's the main motivation of why I am not quitting my spiritual career at the moment.

Much love,

Irem

6 hours ago, Garnet said:

Yes, there are loopholes everywhere and I am looking at one right now. Hold on...let me get a picture...

SmartSelectImage_2018-10-24-02-29-09.png

With all the tools, apps, and Photoshop you can bypass any law of attraction and create a life that doesn't exist - virtual reality.

The virtual reality created by all those apps and stuff is just a mock-up of the entire system..so yes, we have indeed created a virtual reality, forgetting that we were already in one to begin with..We have created virtual realites within a virtual reality 😃 :D

Consider the ripple effect, just an idea. A thought experiment. If I could go forward in time and observe the next lottery number picked. Perfect timing, the next billionaire. What would happen if I came back to the present time. Would I win? I don't think it's that easy. Both my absence in the present and my return to the present might very well create a ripple changing everything. That lottery number would very likely be useless. Why? Is everything connected? What happens when you pluck a string. A new note! It changes the song. (Dirty little secrets of time travel).  No matter how many times you try getting that number, your plucking the strings again. Why does it seem hidden. Only a guess. But, plucking the string pushes the objective away. Sometimes victory is close enough to smell. But that is the mirage that fades. If you could better understand how the song is changed by your very action, you might figure out which strings to pluck to get a better result. Seeing the path to where you want to go is not always easy. You're limited by the fog of war or how far you can see. The further out your goal is the less likely you will see all the nuances and possibly those hidden things that torpedo you objective or goal. Don't forget that vibrations interact.  Maybe that's why great generals and commanders don't always win the day?

@Garnet You may want to do a through study of a cats diets as they are a more pure carnivores. Means they digestion is geared a little different even from dogs. Like they have particular bacteria that aids in digestion in the intestines? Maybe has a tummy ache? Been a long time. Is the diet alkaline or acid?  UTI can be exacerbated if you don't know which. Fish was out for cat I had when I was growing up. Make sure the cat stays hydrated. They can be finicky about keeping hydrated. Does the cat prefer free flowing like from a tap or still and stale from a bowl?  Salty things can help increase thirst. Wet the dry food a little. Carnivores get most of their water through the food.  Appetite? Try catnip. It seemed to give my cat the munchies. We had even tried a few drops fish oil. It was primarily to stimulate the sense of smell that triggers the appetite, especially in older cats. Anything that is very smelly to us.

10 hours ago, BeyondTheRim said:

@Garnet You may want to do a through study of a cats diets as they are a more pure carnivores. Means they digestion is geared a little different even from dogs. Like they have particular bacteria that aids in digestion in the intestines? Maybe has a tummy ache? Been a long time. Is the diet alkaline or acid?  UTI can be exacerbated if you don't know which. Fish was out for cat I had when I was growing up. Make sure the cat stays hydrated. They can be finicky about keeping hydrated. Does the cat prefer free flowing like from a tap or still and stale from a bowl?  Salty things can help increase thirst. Wet the dry food a little. Carnivores get most of their water through the food.  Appetite? Try catnip. It seemed to give my cat the munchies. We had even tried a few drops fish oil. It was primarily to stimulate the sense of smell that triggers the appetite, especially in older cats. Anything that is very smelly to us.

Hi! Thank you for asking about my cat! I have no idea about his diet being alkaline or acid! The vet's food says "Promotes desirable urine PH levels" on the package but I actually don't know what those levels are, so thank you for pointing it out!

I would say that he has good drinking habbits by looking at the clumps in the litter box, lol (sorry if it's tmi)

Yes, he drinks from a bowl. I was also able to transition him back on raw food pieces. Partially. The fish oil is a good idea. He just got cold and has runny nose. I am not kidding!

I am not sure about salt. There are some amounts already added in his food. Probably table salt though.... So that's not good.