Claire1

Transpersonal

Transpersonal

So, I just passed my exams of  study on a foundation course as a counselling and psychotherapy practitioner. The last element of this course was Transpersonal psychology. It was my favourite aspect of the course.  The other modalities of Existential, person centered , Gestalt , Psychodynamic ,transactional analysis , psychosexual couples counselling and attachment theory all have their place and I will use them  in an intergrative way , with best fit for client : however for me Transpersonal is the way forward as it resonates with me. I love Teals Shadow work book , and I’m aiming on attending and becoming qualified as a completion process practitioner, I want to pass training , and contribute to classes as a therapist at Philia retreat in Costa Rica. I sent out an intention a few years ago , and asked show me how Teal and I are connected. The very next day  I received my answer. By chance , Teal  posted a picture on her profile , of a big jolly orange robed laughing Buddha , an image that  I had used on my private web site a week earlier. ( unseen by Teal as we are not Facebook friends ) Confirmation enough that I’m in tune with the cosmos and greater good for my personal development and expansion of our counsiousness as a whole nation . We just  need to keep our minds open and hearts as free as we can , and aim for a better place to live and share . For ourselves, our animal brothers and sisters, for the world counsiousness to raise a notch , and make it better for the next generation . Look after the planet and oceans ;stop non degradable plastics in any small way we can ( pasta made drinks straws that biodegrade quickly and are cheap to procuce.  The  earths lungs of trees in the Amazon, must be continually monitored  and committedly replaced by the giant corporations  who fell them and make profit from it . peace love and light 💡

• Like 1

Too bad Google has been too concerned with censoring the internet . Like putting us all in a padded safe space. Used to be able to just type in the exact question on your mind and get a decent set of links. Why I use Duck Duck Go or Dogpile.  Curiosity, New information. Try looking up :

"A Brief History of Transpersonal Psychology - Stanislav Grof, M.D."

Kinda nice that it give a brief synopsis on the history of psychology and how it reached its current state.  Sound in line with what I learned and read about in high school,  some articles I've read on philosophy and a psychology 101 course.  Not too different from the history of chemistry (alchemy was a sorta precursor to something a little more complete that we call chemistry which really does need  all it disciplines to give a more complete understanding).  I just like looking up information, kinda explains why I carried around and Information Please Almanac and a World Almanac in grade school.