skirma

why childbirth is painful?

why childbirth is painful?

why  so many women find childbirth so painful? why does it have to be like this for the most of us? I know there are some massages, medications, meditations and etc. but still at the end of the day- it hurts.

It is such a strong belief that exists in this world that childbirth is painful, which in turn becomes a much more stronger reality. If you start truly believing that you will have a easy pregnancy/birth process you will manifest it. Your thoughts/beliefs are what will make it more difficult. To cope with the level of belief, you're exactly right, meditation, and the other coping skills will assist too. (based on my perception of what Teal has said in her videos/interviews.)

I've always wondered this.  And I've heard of women having orgasms when they give birth.  I don't have kids (desperately want them) but if I do I definitely would want to be able to choose the latter experience.  I agree its a belief we've bought into and then expect on a deep subconscious level.  Not sure how to deal, except perhaps not watching TV shows like One Born Every Minute  (UK)  OMG! talk about putting you off ever want to give birth.  Seeing these things has made me nervous about having a baby since childhood.  Media and societal programming is defo a thing!

There was a story

In beginning of the days baby birth pain was shared between mom and dad equally, but later when life gets better started to appear cases when during delivery husband didn't feels nothing but strangely other man's screaming could be heard from neighbor house, so womens decided ask  God to keep privacy in exchange to take all pain on them selves..

P.s.

By the way I've been together when our daughter came to this world, and that was damn so painful...