Encouragement and support needed!

Hello!  My cry for help as follows! ❤️

So I graduated high school this previous year, thinking I wanted to be an illustrator, and it turns out I want to be a choreographer for flash mobs.  I've been loosening up blocks relative towards commitment and slowly building up my energy so I can reach this goal.  

However, my mom is cutting off my food money after November.  She just isn't going to be paying for food anymore.  I'm working towards improving my vibration towards money, but I need some support, both monetarily and in the form of encouragement.  I cannot give a time frame for how long it will take to get going, and I need some support so I can do the emotional work to get me there.  

I need

-$30 per week after November (or $10 if three people can help out, $5 per week for six)

-People who are supportive emotionally and encouraging, even when I'm being antisocial (I have an Aquarius moon y'all, good god)

You can message me personally at aidannyx@gmail.com if replying to something like this on a message board is strange lol!  Put "Teal Tribe" in the subject box so I know.  

Lots of love, 

Apollo 

P.S. Could always use some upbeat song recommendations!  

Edited by Apollo

as far as working towards the vibration of having more money, have you tried monetizing your passions so far? if flash mobs is your thing then maybe setup a youtube channel and share your experiences. you can generate ad revenue if enough people find your content interesting, it usually is not if the person is not passionate about their work though. if that's you however, then hurry up and take your place, if you feel like taking this a step further may I recommend  acquiring a business licence and  perhaps doing special occasions like proposals and other "spontaneous" events.  maybe after you build a group you can depend on.  usually cost less than 50 bucks to get a business license and it sets you apart from any other person doing the same on craigslist or something similar.  maybe drop 10 bucks on some business cards, invest in yourself.

That said, you are very young maybe just look for a part time job and keep your head up. there may in fact be people here who can fund you, but you are a person just like everyone else you have an innate ability to sustain yourself. You may not be accustomed to it yet, but like a butterfly pushes blood into its wings through the struggle of releasing itself from the cocoon so too does a young person learn to live on their own. 

try https://youtu.be/z7_8zj5NjNs  Matisyahu "time of your song" maybe you'll like it

this is a special time in your life when passion has a habit of changing forms in drastic ways, so far your illustrating has evolved into a dance of very different parts and pieces that when come together are supposed to appear random yet function beautifully, try to see this from a higher perspective. reality has a funny way of breaking into fractals, its where the idea of "as above so below" spawns, watch your own fractal and you may learn a thing or two...  all the effort you put into these flash mobs, the universe does the same and many call this process "synchronicity", seemingly random pieces of your puzzle will dance to a rhythm that you can dance along with if you truly follow your passion. if you lie to yourself (which many do at your age) you will find yourself out of step if you catch my drift... 

id say do both follow your passions but also get a gig somewhere to feed and clothe yourself.

3 hours ago, Esoterics101 said:

as far as working towards the vibration of having more money, have you tried monetizing your passions so far? if flash mobs is your thing then maybe setup a youtube channel and share your experiences. you can generate ad revenue if enough people find your content interesting, it usually is not if the person is not passionate about their work though. if that's you however, then hurry up and take your place, if you feel like taking this a step further may I recommend  acquiring a business licence and  perhaps doing special occasions like proposals and other "spontaneous" events. 

Exactly!  I was planning on getting a YouTube channel together and eventually following it up with a Patreon.  I think a lot more opportunities would come out of it.  Getting a business license is a great idea, I'll look into that, thank you.  

Aye, I hear you about the part time job.  Thank you for the trigger!  XD  At the moment I'm seeing how many blocks I can dig up at the idea.  It feels depressing and disempowering to me to do something that, relative to the things I enjoy doing, seems meaningless.  I also project my experiences from school onto it, so I'm working on clearing those up.  I know Teal did a video on How to Make Everything Meaningful, and if you have any thoughts on how I could turn a job into something that means something other than basic survival and is empowering, I would love to hear your thoughts.  

Edited by Apollo

On 10/2/2018 at 9:07 PM, Apollo said:

P.S. Could always use some upbeat song recommendations!

Awesome! (I'm a bit down on my luck, too! Recently lost my job... damn PC police! LOL!) Anyway, here's some of my favorite upbeat songs (of course, everything's better on Youtube!):

Million Reasons - Lady Gaga

A Million Dreams - P!nk

Beautiful Trauma - P!nk

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken - P!nk

Secrets - P!nk

Send My Love - Adele

Hey Hey Hey - Katy Perry

Delicate - Taylor Swift

…Ready For It? - Taylor Swift

Venom - Eminem

Good Guy ft. Jessie Reyez - Eminem

Walk On Water - Eminem